• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Did I do the right thing?

9th Euclidean Sphere

Bluelighter
Please move this if it is in the wrong forum subsection, I only gave an estimated guess on where this would be best at!

I don’t know what subcategory Fent would go in, but I have a ‘serious’ question:
One of my friends I guess I could say, wanted me to try to find them Fent, I just told them I would ask around, but I really didn’t and just said I did.
{I am not drug bashing, I want to make that so very, obtusely clear!!!}
I didn’t, and still don’t feel comfortable looking for others Fent just due to how I’ve had people I know, and seen people url pass away from the inconsistency of its dangerous reactions.
Am I being an asshole by not having told them that I wasn’t going to, or am I fine in how I proceeded with that situation?

You are right to deny helping them. It's harm reduction.
Alright good, I was worried maybe I had been a douche by doing that.
I just don’t want to be apart of any passing of something that could take another’s life so unpredictably, and in such inconsistent dosage parameters.
I could never life with myself if I was, and the legal ramifications are a stress factor I don’t have the ability to deal with.

I suppose its both, but if it was the latter it would probably go to the Dark Side

The drug focus forums like OD/BDD are for more serious harm reduction discussions about drugs directly, such as ,"Can i butt chug poppy seed tea?" and so forth.

I almost want to ask if you’ve seen that before. 🤨

Thank you for your help though, I really appreciate it! Sorry for makin ya have to deal with the mistake, I’ll do my best to correctly do a future thread. 😅

No worries no inconvenience whatsoever im just shuffling papers 😌

You don't have to help someone find drugs at all! Not if you don't want to. It's like copping dope off the street. Sometimes people say "No man no not a clue!" or something like that.

Even if they obviously do. They don't want trouble, neither do you right?

Just tell your friend you can't, and leave it there. You're not required to to go on a long explanation or moral reasoning why.. unless you're pressed and that's what you want to do.

You can still say "Don't know." and leave it at that then. Big explanatons can make you less believable on stuff like this. Sometimes people talk shit anyway.

"What a fucking *______* he knows where to get dope and Ima fucking reef him he's not solid" blah blah blah.

Then you can find out who's fair weather anyway.

You don't have to help someone find drugs at all! Not if you don't want to. It's like copping dope off the street. Sometimes people say "No man no not a clue!" or something like that.

Even if they obviously do. They don't want trouble, neither do you right?

Just tell your friend you can't, and leave it there. You're not required to to go on a long explanation or moral reasoning why.. unless you're pressed and that's what you want to do.

You can still say "Don't know." and leave it at that then. Big explanatons can make you less believable on stuff like this. Sometimes people talk shit anyway.

"What a fucking *______* he knows where to get dope and Ima fucking reef him he's not solid" blah blah blah.

Then you can find out who's fair weather anyway.
Thanks for your help, I appreciate it Outlier.
Yea, I don’t believe they’d talk about me like, they seem like a reasonable person.
They just ask me this about once every 2-3 weeks, and I repeat “Idk, I’ll look though.” and then never look. 😅

No, you're definitely not being an asshole. If you found fent and God forbid they OD'd, you could get in serious legal trouble for providing it.

Ask a heroin addict to get you some heroin and they will firmly say you don't want that.

Ask a heroin addict to get you some fent and they may be liable to punch you in the fucking face.

You did right.

Honestly if anyone ever came up to me asking me to find them fent I would give them a serious talking to (in most situations).

Please move this if it is in the wrong forum subsection, I only gave an estimated guess on where this would be best at!

I don’t know what subcategory Fent would go in, but I have a ‘serious’ question:
One of my friends I guess I could say, wanted me to try to find them Fent, I just told them I would ask around, but I really didn’t and just said I did.
{I am not drug bashing, I want to make that so very, obtusely clear!!!}
I didn’t, and still don’t feel comfortable looking for others Fent just due to how I’ve had people I know, and seen people url pass away from the inconsistency of its dangerous reactions.
Am I being an asshole by not having told them that I wasn’t going to, or am I fine in how I proceeded with that situation?

Fentanyl would go under the "Other Drugs" forum, where you can select "Opioids" as the sub-category :)

I'd probably do the same thing as you did. Most drugs I'll source for a mate, but certain thing's I won't. Like if someone asked me to get them Fentanyl patches I'm cool with that. But not "street" Fentanyl that varies MASSIVELY in purity etc.
I'm semi-responsible for the death of my soulmate, so I'm not gonna enable a friend to OD.

I almost want to ask if you’ve seen that before. 🤨

I should edited their title to say "Butt chugging poppy seed tea".

If you had you’d be my favorite mod 🏃🏻🏃🏻
if you only knew the intricate concoctions
I've chugged down my butt hole....
maybe I would impress you...
but my asshole hair is dirty and uncombed,
it blazes its brownish brightness and
tells me "hey man, having a good time I hope?",
I left and went back to my house
and thought about it again
and again.

then I realized they were afraid of the man
with the beautiful butthole
gushing out alkaloids
and in the fervorous wave
many more
would have to die,
as I stood silent.

-snafu 7/7/21

Ask a heroin addict to get you some heroin and they will firmly say you don't want that.

Ask a heroin addict to get you some fent and they may be liable to punch you in the fucking face.

You did right.

Honestly if anyone ever came up to me asking me to find them fent I would give them a serious talking to (in most situations).
Yea, if we were close friends I would have, but I just don’t think we’re on a level where that would do anything but harm.

I also feel the same about my DoC, I won’t give it to friends, I always tell them they’re adults. They can do it if they want, but they wont be doing it due to me giving it, I refuse to ‘start’ their addiction

I didn't source anything for him, but I agreed when he suggested we cold-turkey alcohol together and he died of a massive withdrawal seizure,
There’s nothing I could really say in response, I’m not good with that kind of thing. Alcohol is really an underestimated monster in terms of withdrawals, it almost took my Nana & Mom from me.
I’m sorry man