• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Did both crack and meth for the first time yesterday

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
I feel so bad about myself. Took a small hit of crack from what someone had left and felt it was a tease so bought some more and felt the same tease. I felt like shit for wasting money, but he got some more from someone else and gave me a blast of that and it was much better and still kind of a tease, but I can see why people chase it now. Anyways the crack made me lose rational thought in a way and decided to get some ice too...smoked a small amount about the size of my pinky nail in a bubble, must not have been enough because I honestly feel more euphoria from ADHD meds. It just kept me up all night.

All in all I feel so dirty but having only spent $35 it was a lesson well learned. I really need to stay away from that crack though.

Yes, stay away from crack, and meth. Crack just keeps creating that feeling that it's never good enough causing people to take more and more even though they'll never achieve that same high. Meth a different beast but just as horrific
I really didn't even get a first high from the crack. It was a very short, small surge of euphoria that felt like it was going to blast off to orgasm level at any second, but never did. That's why I kept trying it again.

I really didn't even get a first high from the crack. It was a very short, small surge of euphoria that felt like it was going to blast off to orgasm level at any second, but never did. That's why I kept trying it again.
That's crack.
Just my guess but the 'level' most crack users are constantly chasing, but aren't reaching, is duration.
That's where meth steps in, but at a much steeper longterm cost. And it's patient.

That's crack.
Just my guess but the 'level' most crack users are constantly chasing, but aren't reaching, is duration.
That's where meth steps in, but at a much steeper longterm cost. And it's patient.
I'm definitely not buying crack again, that's for sure. I'll stick with powder, which I love. I'll try meth once more, doing more this time, but I really don't like the stimulant come down and this same guy doesn't get his Clonazepam filled until next month or so, and I'll be in treatment for opioids by then. So we'll see how it goes.

The trick is to take a big hit and hold it in for at least 20 seconds. At least that's my experience with freebase cocaine. I guess count yourself lucky if you don't like it, or meth. Meth makes me feel better. I can get high from it but I need high amounts, and smoked that are considered to be high by any standard. I can snort grams of the stuff all in one go and get high but I don't like doing that, obviously. It helps my ADD more than Adderall though so I tend to ration it when I have it. Anyway, you probably needed more crystal meth in your pipe but again I'm not going to tell you what to do. That'd be silly. I'll just say that I throw in roughly 100mg to smoke and work my way through that over an hour. Then, conservatively-speaking reload in 5 hours but it could be that I want more in 3 hours

Im gonna start at the end of the tape with these two drugs here.

There isn’t much manageability with either of them. Very few are actually managing their crack or their meth addictions and handling themselves or their lives very well and as much living well goes that’s practically nil. Both are horrible mentally and eventually do take a toll physically as well, though not as extreme as an immediate death i.e fentanyl.

crack and meth just wear you down inside out over time and make your whole world go to shit out of order. I feel I’ve absolutely scrambled my life for the worse, I’ve fucked up my psychological well-being and my perception of myself and the world is worse, and worse is it’s probably permanent: a, list, of, things, gone, wrong, forever.

it sucks away years of your life and impedes on your expectancy for life in either length or quality.

First time I used meth I was 15 and crack 16. I’ve had issues with both but especially meth. I’ll talk about the ins and outs of that with someone all day but to a new user regretting the first time, just a warning here. please do not cross the walkway, it is extremely unstable and bound to crumble under your feet on the other side.

No one knows how to arrest these addictions totally. There is little in the way of treatments and herapy, and the psychological battle is extremely intense. The last place you want to be is psychosis or permanently in one especially. My experience it never totally goes away. I will probably be battling the effects of my use for the rest of my life in some capacity.

If you do run into it again, and pick up, be as wary of it as possible. The flip side is they’re equally as fucking awesome for some moment or else people wouldn’t do it. It’s a major trap. The less you’re into this the better.

Hopefully zero, and you take this regret, stick with that, and never do it again.

when i first tried meth i didn't feel a high either. no rush but i felt like everything in that moment was perfect. no worries. after a few times doing it i started to get real high and fell in love. tried the needle only months later and that was it. nothing can ever compare and i still think about it and can taste that metallic taste after a shot. after 7 years off meth. don't keep doing it that's all i can say. it's way too good.

Controlled/scheduled use never works according to the users plans, that's just an unfortunate fact about drug use. There are exceptions but make no mistake, you are rolling the dice. But I know people are gonna do what they want, and while I don't enjoy hearing about someone starting hard drug use, I want you to be as safe and healthy as possible. In short make a conscious effort to eat a healthy diet/calorie count and be sure to sleep every single night.

If you insist on continuing to use meth then just be aware it can be very Iong lasting. It's easy to end up redosing and find yourself staying up for days on end.

Being awake for one or two days might not cause you many negative side effects at first but there is a kindling effect. The more often you have these 30-50+ hour sessions, regardless of whether you used a lot or a little bit of meth, the more it'll wear on you. There are people here that can attest, eventually strong stimulant use will cause almost instant paranoia and sleep deprivation symptoms.

Meth also commonly causes food to become repulsive, you will not want to eat and if you are concerned about being overweight that can seem like a good thing. But lack of nutrition and proper hydration will only compound the negative side effects of meth use. Force yourself to eat even if it is uncomfortable.

I don't have direct experience with meth but I have experience with similar drugs and I've experienced first hand the nature of the beast that is strong stimulant use.

I wish you good luck

there is a kindling effect.
understated and misunderstood concept....

people don't understand this

both in use and withdrawal, it gets worse every day

the longer you use, the more withdrawals you go through the worse it gets..... it's really a horrible disease that does not reward past accomplishments. There is no such thing as immunity to drug withdrawal, it's the opposite.

that's the evil about drugs....

Omgosh, they are both so evil. I've never done crack but I've been on meth seven years and its the devil.

You really should walk away from it while you can and be happy it hasn't put its claws in u already because not many escape it...trust me......

Controlled/scheduled use never works according to the users plans, that's just an unfortunate fact about drug use. There are exceptions but make no mistake, you are rolling the dice. But I know people are gonna do what they want, and while I don't enjoy hearing about someone starting hard drug use, I want you to be as safe and healthy as possible. In short make a conscious effort to eat a healthy diet/calorie count and be sure to sleep every single night.

If you insist on continuing to use meth then just be aware it can be very Iong lasting. It's easy to end up redosing and find yourself staying up for days on end.

Being awake for one or two days might not cause you many negative side effects at first but there is a kindling effect. The more often you have these 30-50+ hour sessions, regardless of whether you used a lot or a little bit of meth, the more it'll wear on you. There are people here that can attest, eventually strong stimulant use will cause almost instant paranoia and sleep deprivation symptoms.

Meth also commonly causes food to become repulsive, you will not want to eat and if you are concerned about being overweight that can seem like a good thing. But lack of nutrition and proper hydration will only compound the negative side effects of meth use. Force yourself to eat even if it is uncomfortable.

I don't have direct experience with meth but I have experience with similar drugs and I've experienced first hand the nature of the beast that is strong stimulant use.

I wish you good luck
I told the guy "I can tell I didn't use much ice because I have an appetite for food" when he offered me a plate. This was only several hours later. I was also able to sleep less than 24 hours later

I told the guy "I can tell I didn't use much ice because I have an appetite for food" when he offered me a plate. This was only several hours later. I was also able to sleep less than 24 hours later
I’ve never done meth, but shitloads of crack over the past 30 yrs...the disinterest in food while actively geeked is one thing- making up for it when not geeked is another... I knew boatloads of fat bastards( speaking atcha) that lost huge chunks of their life’s potential because they were chasing that mythical bell ringer over many years- don’t fool with the crack at all, the upside is too miniscule. It can take you fast or it can take you slow- it will take you.

In my experience, that kindling effect plays out in complete reverse with methamphetamine use. All of the worst side effects, physical and psychological, I experienced at the beginning of my addiction, and gradually decreasing with time, when my use became more frequent.
Idk if this is exclusive to amphetamines in general, just meth, or just me, but wanted to point that out.
And any physical side effects are just that. Side effects.
I used to get violently ill, to the point of throwing up, during every comedown early on in my use.
I attribute it to my body "adjusting" (more like frantically expelling) the admittedly dirty biker crank i was using at the time. The real withdrawals are mental, and are usually felt days later.
So I guess it's maybe a P.A.W.S. issue(?)

Anyway my point was the kindling effect not being standard fare with all drugs, or people.
If anything, meth has gradually become more enjoyable with time. The highs might not be as high, but the lows, by comparison have decreased even more.

In my experience, that kindling effect plays out in complete reverse with methamphetamine use. All of the worst side effects, physical and psychological, I experienced at the beginning of my addiction, and gradually decreasing with time, when my use became more frequent.
Idk if this is exclusive to amphetamines in general, just meth, or just me, but wanted to point that out.
And any physical side effects are just that. Side effects.
I used to get violently ill, to the point of throwing up, during every comedown early on in my use.
I attribute it to my body "adjusting" (more like frantically expelling) the admittedly dirty biker crank i was using at the time. The real withdrawals are mental, and are usually felt days later.
So I guess it's maybe a P.A.W.S. issue(?)

Anyway my point was the kindling effect not being standard fare with all drugs, or people.
If anything, meth has gradually become more enjoyable with time. The highs might not be as high, but the lows, by comparison have decreased even more.
Yeah I know what you mean, I agree...as you get more experience, and a tolerance builds organically I think one starts semiconsciously acting in ones own best interest...like not ‘going there’ to buy stuff, not combining heavy drinking with the activity, if you do get ripped off you don’t overreact, if you have work the next day you stop by 10pm...the crack is always around in your head even if it’s been a six mo stretch( it floats around yr head like the character Gazoo on the cartoon ‘ the Flintstones’, mocking you😀)- that’s the reason one should leAve it be. Am I a ‘successful crack user’?-I wouldn’t say so...I hold a job, keep a heavy secret from loved ones, harm no-one...only recently have I been able to accept the self label of ‘addict’ so I don’t beat myself for the cyclical cravings aspect.

The only drug that made me feel like I'm giving myself brain damage was meth due to the sleep deprivation.

Lol! Never thought I'd ever see the thread title or those words combined together in a sentence like that -- but you only live once

Sleep deprivation on meth can be terrible, yes. But worst is use with alcohol. The alcohol just magnifies all the negative aspects and drives everything over "the edge". Furthermore one tends to consume more meth once drunk, however the alc wears off before meth does.... Can be really shitty and even traumatic.
Crack is the most useless drug, imo. Too much is not enough. Wastes your money like nothing else. Cocaine, in general, actually.