• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

diclazepam - whos tried it here in aus and what do they think about it ?

headdah

Bluelighter
I just sampled 4mg sublingual earlier today. I love my posty very muchly. But if you are gonna pm me or ask me here wheres the souce i'ma send you to tubgirls ;D

I'm enjoying this very much, nice mellow benzo buzz, but not to over powerring so you become sloppy etc etc.

Anyone else tried em here yet ? :)

I've tried it. But it was at a time when I had a few different benzos on hand too.

So sort of hard to evaluate.

From what I remeber, it took a while to get going, but lasted for quite a while. Good for general anxiety.

I have tried Diclazepam from a couple different places.
I like them as a back up for when work is gonna get stressful.
The long wait for effects to begin makes them less abuseable imo, just gotta take 2 hours earlier than when you want effects to begin.
Good with a little booze too, just remember wait that two hours, they will kick in.

Not bad stuff. Hell of a long half life. Not on the same level as phenazepam but still packs a reasonable punch. I'll take Diclazepam over pyrazolam but I'll take etizolam over both. Like phenazepam it takes a while to kick in (as mentioned by other posters) so there may be the risk of accidental over dose if you re-dose before the 2 hour mark thinking you got bunk. Kind of got a bit of a slightly heavy headed feel. IDK there are tonnes of new and unusual benzo's. Anyone had a crack at flubromazepam??? That is one I really want to have a sample of. Perhaps this could be added to the benzo thread?

Disclaimer: don't play with benzos. No, seriously. Just don't.

From the mouth of the fool who's learned the hard way.. flubromazepam was one of the only benzos that I considered to be actually enjoyable in its own right. It was almost opiate like. Takes forever to get going but lasts ages and is just very, very relaxing and strong enough to provide an entire day of not giving two fucks.

As for diclazepam... I personally wasn't a fan. It felt heavy. It's a potent substance and lasts a long time. It's a useful tool but I don't think there's anything fun about being 'sand-bagged' for 12 hours. It feels like a first generation anti-histamine to me.

I think all substances have a place in your life. It's just do you want a life or do you want misery, drug addiction and no life? I think I'm coming around to Halif's line of thought. Thing is recreational use is one thing, habitual use, dependence and addiction are another. Are you happy within your self? Take a look at your life, where are you at, what have you achieved, what makes you happy (other than getting shitfaced)??? Sand bagged for 12 hours? Is that a good time? Opiates, are they fun and euphoric or just an escape from the mundane? Benzo's are not opiates although using the two together, aside from being ridiculously dangerous, has a use usually medical and in a controlled setting like an orthopedic ward.

I want a balanced happy life. No binges only occasional use at appropriate times. Drugs should enhance life, make the beautiful that little more special, not be an escape clause. I mean I love taking a tryptamine and just getting back to nature sitting in the garden, taking a bushwalk or even just wandering around public parks. Thing is society judges all use as bad unless it's alcohol, tobacco or a fucking big mac. I don't want to breakthrough, meet the machine elves, tweek for a week. Been there done that.

Benzo's have a place usually to help with getting some fucking sleep. I don't want to walk around in a fuzzy blanket of nothingness like I shot up some A grade H. Not unless I need the pain relief and am totally fucked up unable to ambulate or attend to activities of daily life. Unfortunately for me I'll be needing shitloads of antihistamines cause almost all opiates make me itch like a mother fucker.

Drugs should enhance life, make the beautiful that little more special, not be an escape clause.

Indeed. And let's face it - benzos are about shutting things out. They numb you and make you forget things. They negate. Not add.

(Benzos are the drugs you take when things are so bad you can't handle it, and in that context they're very helpful - brought to you by Captain Obvious)

^ good to see you back around, halif.
I hope you are doing alright, my friend.