• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dicalzepam or Etizolam??

MellyMelB

Greenlighter
Having read conflicting reports on both drugs, which is the better bet??

ive been looking for a good place to buy etizolam research chems im nervous that ill get ripped off from buying from the wrong rchem site

Benzodiazepines affect people differently. This makes it close to impossible to compare the effects of benzo's from person to person. You have to experience the different types yourself to be able to make a decision.

For me though, diclazepam and diazepam can in no way match the recreational effects of etizolam. I would describe etizolam as extremely euphoric, even though one wouldn't normally find correlation between benzodiazepines and euphoria. But euphoria is the closest description I can come up with. Etizolam make me feel a high that in some ways in closer to an opiate feeling than any other benzodiazepine. It is strange, but nonetheless that is how it is. For for reducing anxiety diazepam is much better due to the stability the long half-life provides. This also means that etizolam is a lot more dangerous for me when it comes to addiction.

You can find reviews on the internet of different rchem sites. I use these to make sure that the vendor I choose have a good reputation. This is no guarantee that what you get is what you expect. This will always be the case if you choose to go into research chemicals compared to "real" medication". But a vendor with a good reputation will probably not rip you off so it's a place to start :)

But, in hard reduction terms, diazepam and other professionally produced benzodiazepines is safer. Keep this in mind. I know people doesn't wanna hear this and it might sound strange coming from a person who likes etizolam, but anyway, I feel obligated to say it when the talk comes to research chemicals :)