• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dextroamphetamine prescription. Obtainable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usernameth

Greenlighter
Hi there, tl;dr is at the bottom :)
SWIM has been addicted to meth for about 3-6 months now and he is starting to feel some of the side effects. The poor boy originally started taking Dexies (Dextroamphetamine) to stay awake at night AND go to work the next day. He loves to play computer games but also needs to work to support his lifestyle.
As he doesn't have a prescription for Dexies, he was acquiring them illegally but eventually the supply ran out and chased the high from another substance. That's where meth came in. It wasn't exactly the same, but it was close enough to be considered as a supplement.
After the addiction set in and he started smoking on a regular basis (3 pts/week), he bought a bottle of Dexies. The bottle lasted him just under 2 weeks and in that time the urge to smoke meth was gone, the high felt pure and clean, and he had more money to spend on more important things (eg food!). SWIM thought he was free of addiction but after the bottle was gone and time rolled on, the urge to smoke (meth) was greater than ever.
SWIM is a smart guy, with good relationships and a stable job. He is honest, and has a lot of support from the people around him. He doesn't have any major mental health issues although he does struggle with addiction and inhibition. The meth is continuing to take a toll on his life and he wants to quit. The only problem is that he still requires a supplement to play computer games overnight AND go to work the next day, without sleep. This is the independent variable and cannot be changed.

tl;dr SWIM wants to know if a doctor would prescribe him Dextroamphetamines for any or no reason? Note: SWIM is underweight but otherwise in perfect physical and mental health.

Last edited by a moderator:
Staying up all night to play computer games and then go to work is not only detrimental to your health, but wholly irresponsible. Should re-evaluate why you're doing drugs and have a good hard look at yourself in the mirror mate deadset. This lifestyle will fuck up your relationships, your job and your life in general. Get out now while you're in control because fuck me mate if you're doing gear just to play video games I'll generalise to simplify it; you aren't someone who should be doing meth, it's gonna chew you up very soon.

We also don't allow SWIM or doctor shopping threads so this is gonna get closed by an Aus DD mod. I have to be stern because I can't be polite about this, if this is the reason you're gonna blatantly abuse and fuck up your body you need a reality check it's just fuckin silly mate deadset.

SWIM is not very smart if he thinks he can do without sleep.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.