Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Dexamphetamine, Codeine, Alprazolam, Cannabis - Warm Stimulation

infectedmushroom

Bluelighter
This was a combination I hadn't really considered before. When the stars aligned however I found it to be quite a nice mix.

I started with 40mg of the amphetamine at roughly six o'clock. It makes me more sociable, and extremely alert, almost unnaturally alert like I was before I started doing drugs. I get a warm sensation through my body, as if I were vibrating slightly, which has a quasi-opiate tinge. Roughly three hours after I took the amphets, I was still feeling good, and decided to take the bitter shot of cold-water extracted liquid filled with codeine I'd prepared earlier. At the same time as the shot, I ingested a quarter bar of Xanax as the cherry on top.

The feeling was alien at first. I was warm, relaxed and at ease, with the depressants in my blood but also highly attentive and slightly restless in a pleasant way due to the Dex. Before any one aspect of the experience could overpower the fun, things would balance out. I could imagine this being a mild version of a speed-ball, yet I don't have the desire or can imagine attempting to combine the more potent substances in this realm any time soon.

The effects were nice. I didn't feel much euphoria, in the traditional sense of the word, but felt contended with my improved sociability and general banter. It's an excellent depression and boredom killer, all though I'm in no way advertising it like a fresh fruit smoothie - you really wouldn't want to drink this every day. All the same, it was a new experience, variety is the spice of life, so on and so forth. I ultimately chalk the experience up positively in my mind.

Know your limits, do your research and have fun!

Peace