despratly seeking suicide

Thinking of you Jesspink, if you need to talk drop one of us a PM, take care hun.

I just PMed her but her inbox is full...shes not comming back...this brings up terrible memories....I think she is gone...This thread is too sad...

The grim reality..

My reality is pretty fucked up.. but I wouldn't kill myself over it. I just got to keep going.. that's what I tell myself every morning.

That's what we all got to do. Keep going, even through hard times.

Yeah, I just hope what she might have done isn't reality, but I fear that it is exactly that.

Keep going.....yeah......we have to, as shit as it seems. It's feeling hard to atm, but i've been down the wrong road and was fortunate to not get to see whats at the end of it.
Glad to know I won't allow myself to go down it again until my natural time comes, but this shit is getting mundane, although I only have to have a look at how bad things others have to see how truly blessed I am and have everything to keep going for.
Someone give me a cyber slap please!!!<3

Not the best advice but "time heals all wounds" and its completely true in my life. Just give it time..things WILL get better.

Want to hear something that will cheer you up? Think of it this way..You say you are so desperately upset with your life you want to end it. If it really is the worst its ever been then you need to think positive and say "hey! if its the worst ever, it can only get BETTER, right?" Just think positive. It WILL get better! I swear it will. You just need to give it time.

^
Not sure if your reply was to the OP or what i just posted.........apologies if I have misconstrued it as a reply to my sorry post.

I don't want to end my life, that i'm sure of, I tried and was unsuccessful and I'm glad that I survived and after trying I know that I won't be repeating it again.

I am so glad to say that and feel that in myself, as I used to consider doing it every single day for years, like a mantra in my head. As bad as things have got its such a relief to not think that way anymore. I want to see this life through for the sake of others and not for myself which is why I don't feel like I used to anymore. Its a great feeling to want to be alive now, it's just trying to overcome the struggles that is getting me down when the "time" just seems to drag on.

Thats why I needed a cyber slap or kick to stop my sorry arse from feeling down!

Thanks, I know things can get better, they always have before, it just takes a bit more self effort to help that along, so I need to give a good positive kick to my own damn arse and do something about it!!!

(Self inflicted kick, now gratefully recieved!) (ouch!) <3

EDIT: Also just thought to add what may have happened with the OP is the most important and devastaing issue and what I feel about myself is insignificant compared to how I feel for that poor young girl.
I feel incredibly selfish from detracting the thread with comments about myself, and I sincerely apologise for that.

Last edited:
It is sad, I know what it’s like when you want to reassure, hold and support someone but you just can’t get to them. I guess really we don’t know what’s happened and yet we will assume the worsted, let’s all hope she’s safe and well and that we’re thinking of her, she knows how to get in touch if she needs to.

n3o did you ever get a reply to your PM?....

I hate it when this goes down and we never know what happens:(...The OPs just drop out as quick as they drop in:( So many of us in here are worried and care about you strangers in strife..

I think JESSPINK is gone now and she wont be back...:(

Mods can you close this thread until JESSPINK gets back to you? Speculation is just painful...for me anyway....I keep coming back to see if she has re-posted..

I received one reply pretty much straight away, to which I replied again, but then I didn't hear from her again after that.
Let's not lose hope everyone <3

Thank you for the suggestion Miss Kirsty but I think we will still keep this thread open for now.