despratly seeking suicide

JESSPINK

Greenlighter
how many narcos would a person that weaighed 115 have to take to o.d?

JessPink<3
Firstly, no-one can answer that question because it would be assisting suicide, which is illegal.
Much more importantly however, suicide is NOT the answer you are looking for!! Whatever is going on in your life right now WILL pass, you will be okay. Please do not end your life.
I've sent you a PM, looking forward to hearing back from you. Take care of yourself okay? <3

As I've heard it said so many times suicide "is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." I've tried 3 times and had a bf that succeeded. It's not worth it. Things change, life changes, our views on life can change in a heartbeat. It's not worth it for so very many reasons. The one I got sick of hearing is that it's selfish - and it is. I had such tunnel vision that I couldn't see anything else, couldn't see anyone else but myself. I'm glad I never succeeded and I would never want anyone else (ie your family and friends) to go through what I did when my bf died. It's beyond description to explain how horrible it was. Things WILL change. Things WILL get better. I've been there, just hang on and things will get better...

Plus, that kind of death wouldn't be as painless as you think...

Time is your cure.

Suicide is never the answer. I'm sure if you looked at some suicide videos on the net, you would think twice about doing it. At least, that is what happened to me.

Talking about it and seeing it actually happen are two completely different stories. Death in general is reality, and it's scary.

I tried suicide one time. I took 80 coricidin at one time. What happened that night? I hurt my family, I hurt myself, and I almost died. The people who loved me would have been devastated if that had happened. Think about your loved ones.

Time is your cure.

Suicide is never the answer. I'm sure if you looked at some suicide videos on the net, you would think twice about doing it. At least, that is what happened to me.

Talking about it and seeing it actually happen are two completely different stories. Death in general is reality, and it's scary.

I tried suicide one time. I took 80 coricidin at one time. What happened that night? I hurt my family, I hurt myself, and I almost died. The people who loved me would have been devastated if that had happened. Think about your loved ones.

I'll second that. I tried it once too, I have to say that it must have been half-hearted because luckily enough I didn't succeed. A litre of vodka, coke and 120 diazepam. I feel ashamed to say it was a cry for help because i didn't think that was my intention at the time, but before I fell unconcious, I alerted someone so as many times as I had considered suicide in the past I obviously had a second thought. I was in a bad place at the time and I still don't know what made me chuck all those pills down my throat.
After being Bluelighted to hospital where the amazing people there saved my life, which I can't thank enough for their care from my self inflicted behaviour, I know it was not the answer. I came away unscathed, but my family went through hell while I was quite oblivious to what was going on. It is not the answer and the fact that you are asking how much you need to succeed with an O.D sounds to me that you don't really want things to end that way.

Don't feel ashamed to ask for support. Life can be full of shit, I know as well as many others do how hard things can get.
I also know that with the shit I still have going on that I will not do it again. I'm not going out that way. Neither am I going to let the addictions I have take it either. I'm in a dangerous place with them and i am struggling I will admit. But my life is not done yet. So one way or another I'll have to beat them before they beat me.

Your life is a blessing, don't waste it that way. You don't know what goodness can be waiting just round the corner, and if you end it you will never know. You don't know how important that it may be that you stay alive, you may be the one that will save a life one day, which won't happen if you aren't around to do it. Someone elses life may depend on yours!
All the love to you!<3

To be honest, when I considered suicide again, I went to liveleak to look at what suicide and death really looked like.

The thing that did it for me [scared me] was watching a man commit suicide by jumping in front of a train. Oh, and people getting beheaded. Those images are forever scarred in my mind.

Hang in there, whatever the problem, message me and let's talk it over. <3

Lots of people are offering a hand to you here, Jesspink. I hope that you will take one or all of them. I hope you are ok and that things look better. <3

Jess, please let us know how you are, there are people here including myself that are worried about you <3

I wouldnt even answer this if you held a gun to my head <3

I think most of us have gone though the fase where they didn't want to exsist anymore. I have actually lots of times. While on withdrawal, when everyone was mean to me, when I was bullyed really badly. But you know what kept me alive?

MY friends my family and sad music :D. Just think about it if you would o.d then you wouldn*t only hurt your self but you would also hurt everyone around you :'( .

Well maybe we could help you some more if you told us some more details :)

You can do this not only I belive in you but everyone else in Blue light too <3

^
Yeah I was thinking the same, just came back to see if she had and not one post since she started the thread......

Jess? <3

Of course no one will encourage you to end it.

My honest two cents is that it is your natural right to end your life if that is what you wish. That said, please don't. There is always hope. There are less drastic options. Maybe you can't cope with whatever is going on by just waiting it out. I know sometimes that is just way easier said than done. So do something extreme, but not suicide. Pack everything up and go somewhere else (somewhere safe, though). Or take time off from whatever you're doing and be a total hermit for a while. Or party really hard for a few months. Do whatever it takes to get you over this hump, because chances are, you'll be glad you did.

OP please come check out the suicide support thread. Please do not go through with what you want to, if you feel like you're going to please contact 911. I feel like I may already be too late but this is on the off chance that you decide to come back and check this out <3 Stay safe, please.

Wtf is this? Did I read that right? 8)

Exactly what I thought. No one has a natural right to end their life. Life is a gift and you have a choice with what you do with it, but to end it is a choice, albeit a bad one, not a natural right. In my opinion anyway.

It looks that way, I only hope it is because of another reason and not because of what she had been intending to do.
Anyone had a reply from those who PM'ed her?