desperation is a gift, found another "guy"...

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
who sold me some dex and amazingly didn't rip me off, unless you count charging like a wounded bull a bona fide "rip off", which I don't. Just bowled up to a likely looking person in the city and within three hours was sorted...would have been SO easy to rip me off because I was rather drunk, too.

Bit disapointed this thread didn't involve debauchery and is just about drugs. But congratulations, I never would have imagined they are so easy to find. Although I now have 6 unopened bottles of 100 pills each I could obviously make a few bucks from if I was desperate.

God, I look so pathetically straight that if I walked up to someone looking for drugs they’d undoubtedly think I was a cop. Sigh. I have no essence de street whatsoever...

God, I look so pathetically straight that if I walked up to someone looking for drugs they’d undoubtedly think I was a cop. Sigh. I have no essence de street whatsoever...
I sometimes have given off that vibe that I’m not much a person who uses drugs, and yes yes I am. I have had people shocked when they find out let alone the extent of it. I used to anyway, I really don’t know anymore.

It’s probably a good thing, knowing how to cop dope on the street isn’t really a good skill to have. It’s dangerous, it takes time, no matter the elements, and nearly everyone has a game going especially if your in some shady area in the city. I haven’t even been in any of the notorious worst areas around like Hastings for instance but even your smaller town to mid size city level it’s a shit thing to do for the day. Never come home feeling good about the day even if it goes perfectly smooth because what the fuck am I doing?

I have the same problem. I mean not now, that I'm 15 years in Vienna, but in the beginning when I want to buy grass they always ran away and when someone didn't he for sure betrayed me. Once i think it was elder I bought....

It’s easier for blokes. You just get your hooker to sort out your drugs. It’s still possible to be ripped off but not if you are cool, calm and collected and don’t front money. It’s worked for me in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Jakarta, Paris, London, New York and LA without fail and within an hour of exiting the airport (2 hours in Paris as the French have fuck all work ethic). Cops will bust you on the street but they rarely raid brothels.

A few times I’ve wondered if Uber’s, cab drivers or those pedi-cab guys might be connected. But I’ve yet to ask.