Desperate to to get into rehab, feeling helpless

fluxy

Bluelighter
Hi there,

I am currently on 95 mg of biodone, and am alooking at going inot full time rehab of ANY kind. I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, as im currently at the end of a benzo taper. My flatmate had been sharing his baclofen with me, and i feel like this is the right treatment for me. It had many "anti Addicitve" properties and also stops my cravings for the need to get high. Right now i just just dont know what to do.

My option i guess are to drop my Biodone dosage weekly at 5mg a week, which is an ok sort of rate with me. Its just the feeling of having no energy to do it all thats killing me. What should i do?

Luckily i live in sydney and there are the MTAR methadone to abstinence residential programs availiable to me. They do have a waiting of about 8 weeks at the moment. If someone can help me with some pointers of how to get that spring back in my step, that would be great.

From someone who is wanting desperately to get clean and into rehab, i am looking for the supoort5 and words of someone who has been there before. I had completed an 11 month rehab with the salvation army before, but after my last rehab and sequent drop into high dose methadone MT im feeling quite down. So, im asking, all of you, What should i do next?