• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Desperate Addicts Inject Others’ Blood

Of course you are allowed to state your viewpoint. From that perspective, I appreciate hearing what you and other people think, and I have no problem with what you say.

As a human who cares about my fellow humans, I feel saddened that your initial reaction conveyed nothing of sympathy or compassion for these people who must be suffering so deeply. I feel sorry for them, and also sorry for you if you can only muster feelings of disgust for their wretched condition. It is like watching somebody get run over by a car, and immediately focusing on the grotesque qualities of their wound, rather than expressing compassion or trying to alleviate their suffering.

Then again, you say that you do feel compassion for them, and so the rest doesn't really matter to me.

Forget trying to find discrepancies in my posts and trying to catch me out. It doesn't prove anything.

What I meant was that I find the idea of injecting blood is disgusting. I have sympathy for their situation but I also find the idea of injecting blood to be vile. Have I made myself clear now?

I have suffered addiction myself so I can empathise with them! I am a human being and I'm not an uncaring sociopath. I feel you have completely misunderstood me! We are talking on an Internet forum. If I were talking to their family or these people I would show respect and not share my opinion.

^ Apparently, I did misunderstand you.
I apologize.

(Though I did not mean to imply at any point that you were an uncaring sociopath.)

hi guys, i am new here.
could any of u point me to a thread about H in Seattle if this is not the right one.
actually i was going over to seattle for a couple of days and frankly have no contacts there.
a friend who lives there tried to find H but had no real luck.
I would really appreciate some help here.
thanks in advance

That literally just made me feel ill.
Not the guy asking for H in Seattle LOL
Ppl banging each others blood.