Venting Describe your struggle in three words or less.

I'd definitely have a seizure/die if I CT'd rn. Best to you too bro. The struggle is real for sure. Appreciate ya, 1 love.
Yeah just seen my dependance this morning. Skipped last night's dose (just to see) and it took a while to balance it.
I knew I have dependance but to what degree?
Woke several times with memories of different dreams. Then at 3am I wasn't sleeping anymore got up at 6 and started the day started our roughish.
Anyways sorry for so many words

Ot
Three words rule :)

lol wthit?

Necessary for success, Lil'LinaptkSix.

To expound, I was in a deeply dark place as regards major depression and general anxiety disorder for the majority of twenty years. It taught me many lessons. From those lessons I was able to reform myself; see the light if you will, by working through the darkness. Studying it. Knowing it and uniting with it so that I could do 'shadow-work' (a Jungian method). Understanding that my affliction was a necessary trial that I had to go through in order to become the person I am today.

Think of the alchemical allegory of turning base metals into gold and apply it to working through one's personal strife leaden struggle to achieve that golden state.

Life is a continuous path of climbing one mountain, reaching the summit, descending the otherside to level ground for a period before we meet another mountain we must climb again. For each mountain we conquer, we become more adept at the skill. Some mountains are such goliath climbs that once we summit them, the rest seem like mole hills.

Struggle is a must. If you choose the easy route...you'll remain in the dark forever.