• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Describe the crack high? Is it worth trying it?

Well my bud has awsome crack he says 0.1 is enough for a strong high. Crack here tough costs $10 for a point so it might get expensive.

I cant understand how anyone could say they dont get much of a high from crack (AznRaver). That leads me to believe you either haven't smoked enough of it, or you weren't smoking it right.

It seems that the main reason people hate crack is because of the shitty comedown and the fiending. Something like Halcion or Xanax can take care of all of that.

i say its worth trying if u have enough self control not to pursue it but u never kno.

i tried it due to curriousity and maybe its just me but i thought i was the most hurting waste of money a man can make,id rather just buy an eigth of herbs and i dont even smoke grass anymore.

the high is lame, u feel up and full of energy,your eyes get all big, u breath really deaply and full cuz it feels good/weird and then its goes away and u want more even though the high wasnt even that great.

in my opinion go buy a bag of weed and get 10X more fucked for your cash.stoners are way more chillen then tweakers and crackers.

and when u said hydromorphone i got sick....thanx:p

dude if you smoke good crack the right way it's like BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then you proceed fo fiend for a few months...

I've never known anyone besides one person who hasn't deteriorated and ruined their entire life with smoking the stuff. Everyone else becomes very hostile and cannot function. It's a very potent substance possibly on par with meth and heroin in regards to the damage it can cause yourself and everyone around you.

So no it is not.

NO!

Not unless you like the feeling of passing out / dizzy, nauseated and sick!
I hated it!

amazing for twenty min max half the time you have a pipe and instantly want another
I crave pipes even tho I don't really enjoy it only.taking the hit.
Plus I think snorting cocAine has a nicer high if it's really good coke as most. Crack has the cut washed out.
You always friend for about to hours then you.feel shot and regretful and.more.likely end up getting heroin.to.come.down on since.most weak dealers sell.gear.
Main reason I don't do it and when your skint at end of week and think wow spent forty pound for two hours then I ended up getting sniff cos I felt.so shot from.crack.
Fuck uppers I regret taking mdma now I enjoyed it but not worth voices in me head

Plus I got a weed habit 25quid can last me three dAys of I make it.

Crack gone in a hour