• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

depersonalization help! (Interesting Story)

Broly

Greenlighter
I'm going to make this brief , 2013-2014 has been a year of pyschedelic experimentation for me with a lot of cannabis , I had tripped on shrooms twice (1.8 g's first time , 3.2 2nd) L twice and dxm 3 times (first dose 720mg , 2 and 3 rd trip were two days apart , idk if thats really bad? I assume so) , and I was smoking herb habitually. Shrooms had got me out of a bad depression where I hated people for a while , and I was maladaptive dreaming a bunch. I was using them for spiritual healing.

Trip report (Root of Dp) Side note : (I had a metaphysical experience once when I was on the bus going to the beach , I looked at this lady and she was trippy out of no where Im like who am i , whos to say I'm me , how do i control my actions , it lasted 15 seconds and i snapped out of it)

I dosed 2.5 g's in the midle of may. I came back from a ghetty and It was around 11 , earlier I had dabbed while my parents got really mad at me about 2 weeks prior because I smoked weed , my mom was heartbroken when she found out. So my mindset was tired , I was in my room , the trip turned really evil , long story short I ran out my house to my park , my parents didnt know , by the time I'm there my mind is going crazy , I have thoughts of getting in trouble and being sent to a mental hospital (my parents are very anti drug and woudlnt understand shrooms). My anxiety was through the roof and I felt my skin pulsing and I felt really out of body , I called my connect who helped me out , but I felt so alone and the feeling was getting worse , it was so bad I thought I was in some kind of twisted dream , it was the most intense body feeling ever , it felt like it was true. I got stuck in a loop saying "just ride it out" for about 2 hours , it felt like eternity , time had no function for me , because it was so abstract. Anyways , I come home and hide in my car for a little to sober up , i was thinking so irrationally. I was inside the car for about 10 minutes , feeling a bit better , then I see my mom outside , it was around 2;30 , so I was still semi triping. long story short I fell asleep with my mom cause she was so scared I was doing crazy things ( She thought I was on drugs) I had to lie and say I was thinking of running away from home. So I fall asleep about 20 minutes later still partially tripping.

I dont rememeber much after the trip as far as what I did , but I was pretty shooken up and I told no one , I just said I had a bad trip. I had dp but I didnt mind it I didnt even know what it was until i reaserched my feelings. At first I kind of enjoyed it , essentially my ego was broken down and I could do anything I wanted without worry of ridicule. , until 2 months sober I smoked 5 fat bowls and felt that same intense anxiety where i felt out of body and in a game or movie. After that the concept of dp was sketching me out , the cars moving weird and all the other shit wasnt a problem , but what was was the thought of me not being me , and I am not controlling me. I was doing shit on autopilot (which i liked cause I got shit done , but on the other hand it was weird to know I was on autopilot)

So I went sober for about 2 weeks again , smoked 4 dabs of blue dream and was even more gone then I was on the shrooms , it was out of body high times ten , (I was in school) And I felt super analytical about everything , everything seemed so pure , I had thoughts even loooking back now were really impressive. I could see peoples true emotions , it was some crazy shit , I felt like I had created everything around me in my head. Then for a couple days , I had a concept that I could be in a mental asylum , dreaming this whole reality and just living in my head like shutter island. I brushed it off , but there is a 1% it could be possible which sketched me out.

~~~~~Brief summary if you didn't read the whole thing which I would hope you would do , I need all opinions~~~~~~~ : Basically shrooms brought on the concept of dp , and weed made my anxiety and dp a ton worse.(Cars moving slow and weird has improved , Im working on my anxiety , but I dont like that I am on autopilot and I dont liek that I dont feel 100% like I am in my body, thats my main problem for DP) I am 2 months sober , but tomorrow is halloween and there are some live parties , would it be safe for me to drink? I wont get hammered or anything just drink a little , I heard its fine because it didnt cause my dp , and whenever I have drank in the past it has made me relaxed. OPINIONS????????

SORRY FOR THE LONG READ THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME SO I HAD TO PAINT A VIVID PICTURE OF MY STORY!

I had a 9 month spell of drug induced DP DR. Social alcohol saved me. Stay away from psychs. Check out the long term come down mega thread in the mdma forum. Lots of great advice and discussion re drug induced mental health issues.

I had a 9 month spell of drug induced DP DR. Social alcohol saved me. Stay away from psychs. Check out the long term come down mega thread in the mdma forum. Lots of great advice and discussion re drug induced mental health issues.

What did your dp/dr feel like? And when you drank how much did you drink? I am just a bit afraid of all my hard work going down the drain.