View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Depakote and LSD

summertropicz36

Bluelighter
Ok so recently I aquired some good acid on candy. I also have about 5 grams shrooms. I take Depakote (valproic acid) for mood but that's the only med I take. Does anyone know about tripping while on the med or should I take a 3-4 day break to get the med out of my system? Can anyone please point me in the right direction.

we don't know,
you would be experimenting
so let us know how it goes,

maybe try a partial dose and see how that is. and build up to an interesting effect over a few weeks.
testing every 3rd or 4th day.

I would not stop your meds.
but if the experiment feels bad just store the psychedelics safely and forget about them

I was on valproic acid for some months, was quite useless for me but it didn't interfere with substances besides making cigarettes very euphoric for some reason.

I did trip last night but had some stomach discomfort. I did a shrooms/LSD combination. I am going to wait two weeks at least for a tolerance reset. I didn't really get much in the way of visuals though.

Depakote does not interact with 5-HT2a, other than potentially upregulating it in some fashion, at least from what I'm reading, which should boost effects of anything.

If it blocks classic psychedelics it must do so through a different way, although I have never heard of this.

Thanks Snafu. I am doing a reset for 2 weeks to a month then test the waters with just LSD this time. I have 13 candy doses left.

Well my guy I get it from said the candy doses were a good trip with 2. I took 4 and about 2g shrooms. I want to try lower dosage though with just acid. I think if I do a full tolerance reset I can start doing that.