• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dealing with constant sexual frustration

29 and you have been with 13 women; well you have me beat. 2 months, shit I have went over a year. You sex happy boy; you neeeeed jjeeessusss. Im only kidding.

Yea if you feel frustrated than the dating apps are pretty clutch. Personally I am not a big fan of meaningless sex; but i am fairly prude.

Your stats aren't bad though; I guess that was my point.

Hi all, I'm hoping some of you can give me advice on this. I'm 29 years old and have been with thirteen women. I suppose that's about average so I shouldn't be complaining too much. But my issue is that in between these experiences, I experience constant dry spells, the longest being around three years. My current dry spell is coming up on two months and I'm getting quite sick of it. The issue is that I really do not want to get involved in a relationship, at all. This makes me rely on having bullshit "game" to swing women which I don't like either. I don't enjoy drinking too much, and am pretty sick of the bar/club scene. So I'm kind of stuck in a weird position where I end up resorting to masturbation way more than I'd like, and it's causing me mental health issues.

Sorry to rant/bitch but I could really use some advice on this.

There's actually hope for you because the overwhelming majority of modern dating does not want relationships, but just sex or friends with benefits. So you already have that in your favour.

I agree with others that the apps are your best bet. Treat apps like a "marketplace," your profile is your advertisement. Take the best pictures possible. Clean yourself up, use good lighting, don't have shit in the background, show some bod, have locked pics that are nudes and public pics that are decent but sexy. Look as handsome and friendly as possible. I dunno... google this shit, there are probably a million pointers.

Btw, despite how movies and television make it seem, the average person is not having that much sex. The super sexually active crowd are in their 20s or a niche market. The rest of humanity is otherwise boring.

Also... the bar scene is boring, so is drinking at bars. Mostly only the older generation and the technologically illiterate still rely on that. Everyone else is using apps because... why put yourself in a loud, busy room filled with 99% people you have no interest in talking to when you can select the ones you want to talk to on an app from the comfort of your own home. I guess extroverts???

Did you know that women ovulate when they smell a man's sweat?!?

No they bloody don't. Humans aren't induced ovulators, and even if we were it would take actual sex. Where the heck did you get this idea from, reddit? Maybe find out how women work before you date them.

^ My money is on a friend or older family member. But I too am curious where you got this mis-info as well. Someone trying to build your confidence for 10 alec?
You need to move cities/countries. Or enjoy pulling your cock for the rest of your life.

If you are a 30 year old plus single man you are dead in most places now days.

haha your kind of an asshole aren't you gary. (im sorry that was me being offended, pun intended).
Now that I have moved on: That is not a valid premise.

I am in my 30s and could pick up girl at a bar/club/meatmart on just about any given day. Obviously these aren't girls I am looking to marry and frankly one night stands seem to be or at least become a ''mastubatory exercise."

Than again I know men who are basically one dimension deep and all of their self worth seems to be about how many chicks they can bed..

*EDIT* I live very near a college town; that probably factors in a bit. Could hardly stroll through the dorms without some kind of opportunity (altho often a dead end, and even more often a path not taken) *I was dating a girl for like 8 years so I had to mind my p's and q's.

Last edited:
you're better off jerkin off instead

if you're jerkin off all day, then yea you have issues and you dont have time for much else - plus you're probably gonna tear something, and then you can't jerkoff until it heals - and you don't wanna be sticking that thing anywhere when you have a band-aid on it

2 months in between is nothing

we're all usually nicer after we get laid

you probably don't get laid much because you talk too much about yourself

There's actually hope for you because the overwhelming majority of modern dating does not want relationships, but just sex or friends with benefits. So you already have that in your favour.

I agree with others that the apps are your best bet. Treat apps like a "marketplace," your profile is your advertisement. Take the best pictures possible. Clean yourself up, use good lighting, don't have shit in the background, show some bod, have locked pics that are nudes and public pics that are decent but sexy. Look as handsome and friendly as possible. I dunno... google this shit, there are probably a million pointers.

Btw, despite how movies and television make it seem, the average person is not having that much sex. The super sexually active crowd are in their 20s or a niche market. The rest of humanity is otherwise boring.

Also... the bar scene is boring, so is drinking at bars. Mostly only the older generation and the technologically illiterate still rely on that. Everyone else is using apps because... why put yourself in a loud, busy room filled with 99% people you have no interest in talking to when you can select the ones you want to talk to on an app from the comfort of your own home. I guess extroverts???
With dating apps, I've used tinder and bumble. Tinder is a nightmare in my opinion. Awful crowd on there and I quit using it for good after enough catfish experiences. I had weird experiences on Bumble where I thought it was clear I was only looking for something casual, and they were after a serious relationship. I stopped using it as a result of this. Can't comment on other apps.