Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Day Jobs

i go to uni and drink...
cant remember the degree
for money i clean a preschool and i play with the toys!
------------------
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Yoda - was that can't remember your degree you studying or the degree to which you drink
wink.gif

Full-time computer programmer.
Well, actually, I'm not sure if you can call MS Access Databases programming, but that's my job title so I'll stick to that
smile.gif

Oh, I'm also technically still a student as this is just work experience. Still have 1.5 years of my Software Engineering degree left
frown.gif

Computer geeks all the way!!!
------------------
...the currency man.

I think I am in the minority here, as I am a Nurse. I work part time alround the place.
The other half is a computer man, bout to do his CISCO cert if that means anything to some of you all, so I hope I can lay claim to something to do with IT here.
I am thinking of studying puters tho. Not sure what will be the best thing to do tho.

I am a database programmer.
Currently doing some contract work at ANZ bank in Sth Yarra. Whatever you do, don't bank with anz. They are a mess
cc
------------------
What goes around comes around.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.

I work in IT support..and for last 6 months I have been bored shitless....My day consists of an approx 1 of work, a 2 hour lunch and 5 hours on the net....
But hey I get paid a shitload of Money....So I don't give a damm..Corporate Wankers...
And for those of you who want to get into IT....What can I say ?....Well go for it because it's the most overpaid industry in the world....get in save yah money then get out too chase your real dreams....
Cheers
The RollaGuy.....

Blue Eyed Girl, I done my CCNA. Very easy I must say. Yet to do CCNP exam, hoping to get a few courses from work next year to assist with this, and then if I think I am good enough the dreaded CCIE. Your boy will know the lingo, how far is he planning to go?

well i go to swinburne prahan doin early childhooD development n so FAR so GOOD..
also work in a childcarecentre SOOOOO nyeap ill look afta yas all
smile.gif

Hey tribaltrancer. He gets the lingo and wishes he had already finished the CCNA like you. Oddly enuf tho it is me, blue eyed girl that is always on the net.
He is planning to do the CCNA first then go to the CCIE. It'll be hard to do but the rewards are worth it. We actually are married and he tried to find well paying work in QLD but none for administrators, just web developers. All the jobs seem to be paying 10- 15K less than sydney hence we stayed. Wish we lived up there tho.
Did you go to advenja (sp
smile.gif
??

Well, Bass Junky's alter ego, the cool, calm and collected office person. I work as an Engineer, Design Draftperson, Purchasing Officer, Sales Rep, Morale Generator and general gofer for a Machinery Manufacturor.
My After-Hours ego is much more fun!!
he he he he
Which one do you wanna see????
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

im a qualified rooftiler...but the years of walking round on small pieces of timber, 2 stories up..on a mega comedown..didnt really appeal to me
wink.gif
....add to that the aching back
frown.gif
....so i changed tak and applied for uni..which i start next year..human movement at rmit...hereees to a much brighter future
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

Hey'all
Lots of computer folk here! Must be a common thread!
I write ads in an ad agency. Any job where you get paid to sit around and dream up shit has gotta be good!
See ya at french island!
Love
Barney
------------------
bush and doof go together like horse and hoof

I'm doing a PhD in Psychology
frown.gif

If I ever get the fucking thing (fat arsed chance that is) I jus' know I'll be fucked when one of my friends collapses and someone asks if there's a Dr in the house... well yes, butjus' one who spends all his fucking time on BL
wink.gif

Enjoy the festies BLs,
(Dr) Buckdee
------------------
joel.
then hoss.
now buck.

The money is a problem for many people thinking of moving up here, blue eyed girl. A few companies have even started paying people the same rate as southern states in order to keep them, but they are rare finds. CCIE's are in demand all around the world, and the exams are really hard. Good to see him keen on going all the way. Probably another year or two before I would even think of even going for the CCIE.
Yes, I went to Advenjah, and it was awesome
smile.gif
smile.gif

Currently working for the Tax Office where I spend all day punishing businesses of all kinds (kidding!
smile.gif
)and emailing Van Diemen about music, new vinyl and our ACID adventure to be undertaken on NYE.
HI!!! HO HI HO HOFFMANS HERE WE GO!

i work in a supermarket
as one of my friends once said.. 'he puts fruit on a table.. and gets paid for it' which is good because its so menial i can afford to be hi! @ 5am ..
i hate it.. im going back to school next year to study pimpology
---
every generation is lost.. and makes music out of it.." the pedestrian