• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Darknet Drug Market Thread

reputed seller
I went strait to a chinese network that has a list of all kinds of shit. lol
Scared the shit outta me but reputable, oh yeah.
May be my last stab at it but have shared my contact with one person locally that is a big seller of drugs. I just dont wanna push my luck and get caught up in the loop. Told dude to forget me and didnt want anything in return. Got me sweating just thinking about it. :rofl:
Also told source that if I needed anything else I would contact them... please do not keep sending me msgs and sales pitches and they respected this and stopped. :)
Scared of the feds, man.
Too many run ins with LEO in my days.
Ya'll be safe now.
Peace

fr had someone sending a legal chemical ALWAYS for YEARS than all of a sudden 3 k + in multiple transactions ''weren't recieved'' and now im in a serious live or die by the sword situation. Just one mans experience. BTW I was deep too like hooked up with the merry pranksters relatives that were still involved in shenanigans (and aren't now just for the record).
I run around those circles. Reminds me of a few people I know lol. I've never seen heads pull something like you're suggesting though - over 1 months paycheck.
Sounds like a test.

Keep vendor names out of the convo please
+1

I am not a moderator of this forum so my input is the same as any other bluelighter/greenlighter and have full faith in the DC mods and the great job they do. I am a little surprised that this thread has gone the way it has to be honest but no complaints!

+1

I am not a moderator of this forum so my input is the same as any other bluelighter/greenlighter and have full faith in the DC mods and the great job they do. I am a little surprised that this thread has gone the way it has to be honest but no complaints!
Yep more of a friendly reminder just to stay within the BLUA. Keep at it!

sorry team. in all fairness believe me i aint leavin any useful breadcrumbs. I understand the paranoia though, they are out to get ya'll.

plumbus-thank you for your legal = legal explanation and again apologies if anyone thinks anything I said was literal... I am in the US in a legal state so things are a little more clearcut, with legal = legal; maybe...maybe not. I was never asked a single question though until payments started "not going through" This isn't really a convo i wanna have but to be real with you i go all the way back to the 2c-b being legal day in the states days I know my way around pretty well, just a bit confused lately as there seems to be a change.

i.e laws in china and EU I am sure but who knows im just rambling. (now idk what i can say)

Last edited:
Just looking at this whole Bitcoin thing. Does it not seem kind of insane to you guys that everything is recorded ? and that even your Bible of OPSEC seems to be saying ''yea dont worry about it'' ? I mean how do you get bitcoin anonymously ? the whole process seems like an insane amount of effort....or am i missing something here ? Like this security Bible you all seem to be using seems to be saying that small purchases are safe because thel just be looked over by LEA ? Did i read that properly ? Something like ''yea sure they can see what your doing because blockchain but its no big deal if your only making a little purchase'' ? WTF ? As for the ways of getting the coin anonymously ffs do people here actually bother doing all that ? (i can see why people who make big purchases would obviously).

Im trying to figure out if I've been scammed that's all...mostly because it looks so good and I would say alot of people will fall for it...I don't think there's anything wrong with a site or forum listing people or companies that aren't legit, by that I mean straight up and down, not in a legal sense.