• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dabs are another Level

Broly

Greenlighter
Hi everyone , I just want to ask if anyone has had similar experiences with dabs.

Little background : My pet rat has taken shrooms 3 times (3.3 g's largest dose) , done L twice , and dxm 3 times ( Largest dose 720mg , my pet rats first time to lol) and my pet rat has smoked for a year or so heavy. Now he has stopped and is sober for 2 months due to derealization.

My pet rat could smoke all the weed in the world in one sesh and be alright , but dabs had him tripping more or less as much as shrooms. He smoked dabs and was fine up until this point.

My pet rat attends a rat school and everyoe their dabs. After a 2 week long t break , my pet rat got some fire blue dream shatter from his connect. From the high he thinks it really was blue dream. Every high was hella trippy , especially being in school.

So one day at lunch hes dabbing with his boy and gets bold ripping 4 dabs spread out between 5 minutes. The high kept creeping and creeping , and it was the most intense spacy head high. At one point hes getting to high making it uncomfortable. As hes walking around lunch with about 500-700 rats in there , the noise becomes hella intense and he felt like he was in some movie or video game or some shit. He just couldn't believe that each person was having conversations not in the state that he was in. He felt as if he was anayltical about everything and he could see everything raw , stripped down without ego.He was tripping inside his mind sort of mixed with the real world , so hard to describe he says. He had the worst cottonmouth ever and he feelt like he couldnt control his jaw from moving and he felt like he was smiling even though he wasnt.

Also dabs made him realize his purpose in life as much as shrooms did , they helped him prioritize shit in his life and look at everything differently after the high and during. (He has many theories on weed and shrooms , which he will get onto on other threads)

During that dab "trip" it felt like a psychedelic and he thought he was gonna lose his mind and not come down , especially while in class , eyes bloodshot red , some kid is flirting with this girl and weed comes up how she smokes and hes an athlete , ( this guy has a ego lol) and he says how weed leads to schizo which tripped me out (almost like a sign to stop for a while). Anyways theres way more i can can elaborate on about how I my rat sees everything super analytical under the influence of dabs , but I'm not gonna get into it. Mainly I feel like weed amplifiys my rats sensitivity to others and being able to read emotions which my rats always been good at.
Sorry for long read!

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Use the frist person.

Yeah I did a dab once and it truly knocked me on my ass. I felt like I was on an opiate.

What the hell are dabs, and why are you feeding them to rats?

Please communicate in a normal fashion!
Nobody SWIMs here.

Use the frist person.

Yeah I did a dab once and it truly knocked me on my ass. I felt like I was on an opiate.

Hmm care to elaborate?

I've never done opiates except dxm but thats not true opiate for me.

What the hell are dabs, and why are you feeding them to rats?

Please communicate in a normal fashion!
Nobody SWIMs here.

Shiit , I thought you weren't supposed to self incriminate here?

Dabs are concentrated thc , made by using a solvent like butane to strip off the tricomes of the weed and get the highest potency , after a couple more steps you have a finished product that looks either crumbly , waxy or like shatter. Look up shatter wax. Usually theres like 50-80% thc in wax or "dabs". Mine probably had like 70%. Careful though they wreck your tolerance and tbh I dont trust people who make it anymore cause butane may be leftover in the finished product.

Smoking unpurged BHO is nasty, maybe you're having hallucinations from smoking butane or "mystery oil" (the mysterious 1-10% of canned butane that can be distilled out).

Personally I love vaping oil. It's a far easier way to ingest large amounts of cannabinoids without getting a chronic cough from smoking a shitload of plant material. Just have to be aware of where your oil comes from and that the extractor is knowledgeable in what they're doing.

It's a much more pure taste than smoking flower, plus you're vaping so the high is more clear-headed, especially considering the amount consumed.

And for my medicinal needs it's unmatched. If I didn't need to consume so much I'd manage with flower, but it's so convenient for medicating frequently.

Didn't care to read because of stupid rat shit...... but yeah I've done dabs. If done on a good piece a dab will get you baked it's like the crack of weed. The taste is bomb as well. Only problem is if you don't have a dab rig because it's pretty wasteful just smoking.

Didn't care to read because of stupid rat shit...... but yeah I've done dabs. If done on a good piece a dab will get you baked it's like the crack of weed. The taste is bomb as well. Only problem is if you don't have a dab rig because it's pretty wasteful just smoking.

I did the rat thing because I thought no self incrimination lol , its not hard to follow though... And I had a vape pen which heats it to the right temperature lol

I did the rat thing because I thought no self incrimination lol , its not hard to follow though... And I had a vape pen which heats it to the right temperature lol

Well it doesn't help at all because we all know it's you and you've already acknowledged it's you. Plus it's against the BLUA, so you can follow our rules or start your own forum (with hookers and blackjack).

And yes, children shouldn't smoke oil in school.

Yeah that feeling of infinite doom was because 1. You got too high from the dabs, there concentrated thc. Which probably wouldn't have been so bad if 2. You hadn't been at school the worst place to be high ever. Do your school shit then smoke not the other way around.

Well it doesn't help at all because we all know it's you and you've already acknowledged it's you. Plus it's against the BLUA, so you can follow our rules or start your own forum (with hookers and blackjack).

And yes, children shouldn't smoke oil in school.

Woah my b man , so for future reference swim is the right way to post?

Yeah that feeling of infinite doom was because 1. You got too high from the dabs, there concentrated thc. Which probably wouldn't have been so bad if 2. You hadn't been at school the worst place to be high ever. Do your school shit then smoke not the other way around.

It was lunch so I had no work to do... But you're right school is way to trippy.

If you want people to read the OP, just switch it to first person. We don't use SWIM, my pet ____, etc. It honestly doesn't do shit to prevent you from incriminating yourself, and it just confuses anyone trying to read your post.

As far as dabs go, yes BHO is a totally different drug/high/whatever. Weed is typically comprised of multiple psychoactive cannabinoids. BHO, in my experience, is mostly THC. If I take dabs for a week straight, by the end of that week a single dab will hardly do anything to me. One bong rip will have me fucking ripped though. The same goes for vice-versa. This is just going off of anecdotal experience, however. I'm sure the pharmacology behind it is much more complicated.

High amounts of THC more than your usual tolerance can be psychedelic & cause anxiety. You'll soon get a tolerance though. Stop smoking for a few days & I can get a similar effect off just plain weed in a strong joint.

I think you lose something in BHO & ice/bubble hash though, it's high THC, but there's more than that to whole cannabis, flavonoids, etc. I like to mix hash/oil/whatever extract with bud, it's a different high on it's own. Normal dry sift hash doesn't lose as much & is great to smoke alone, even if the THC content is a little lower than with oil or bubble hash.

Last edited:
It was lunch so I had no work to do... But you're right school is way to trippy.
Seriously i don't know how i used to come back from lunch every day eyes as red as the Devils dick smelling like a bong rip.

PET RAT!!! LOL that's a new one. Welcome to BL, please don't use SWIM. BL is legally protected from unreasonable private data requests so your personal drug habit will not be held against you :)

My thoughts are your pet rat shouldn't be smoking.... It is quite a unique rat to be smart enough to go to school and you don't want to fuck up its progress.

Same, didn't read, but smoking dabs was not all that it was cracked up to be for me. To say it was like being on an opiate is just not right. Not even the same sport there. When I first smoked dabs it got me as high as the first time I smoked weed. Also smoking wax on foil works decently well if you don't have the works for it.