Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cyclobenzaprine + Zolpidem - New Experience

Pothedd

Bluelighter
So yea...
I just came up on some "cyclones" from a friend. He does crazy shit like dirtbiking, gets fucked up, gets pills, feels better, and gives em away.
And here I am.
I don't want to wait for hours to become extremely tired. I'm not tryin' to go to sleep, so I've decided to rail one of these pills (5mg).
I know, it burns, that's what everyone on the net says.
But they always snort 10mg.
I'm probably going to snort some ambien with it, or in the other nostril most likely (I really like ambien, but lately when i put toilet paper in my nose it comes out with specks of blood...)
But yea.
I can't resist snorting stuff that's water soluble. If anyone has a better way to take a powder without fuckin' my nose up somethin' fierce; tell me.
Although I kinda think the pain is part of the pleasure. The endorphins released and whatnot...

Anyway.
Enough chit-chat fools.
It's nasaling time.

+0.00 (4:50? or somethin like that. i'm trying to figure out when ground 0 was)
Swallowed 2 ambiens (20mg) already had one earlier today but it wore off.
Crushing up the cyclo...
wow, even with this small a dose it's a lot of powder. No wonder everyone says it hurts if they snort twice this much.
Fuck... I want to just sniff a little in each nostril so it doesn't hit my throat, but I want one nostril to be safe for ambien or else the pain will most likely be excruciating...
what to do what to do...

alright it's in a circular pile so i can take it all (pretty much) at once...
hit the back of my throat....
unavoidable.
tastes like ass
but that's the part that hurts.
i've had a sore throat for months...

anyway... it doesn't really burn, but kinda is sore at the back of my nose/throat
so i guess i'll move on to the ambien.
other nostril
go!
k
haven't noticed anything from the sniffed cyclo, so i eat one.
sniffed the ambien and it burns like usual.
the eye on the same side i sniff the ambien starts watering
i like it...
my nose sounds stuffed as hell. i'm envisioning it full of blood, because it probably is.
i should probably stop snorting things. at least until my nose heals.
anyway. my nose is tingly. feels like millions of individual molecules of drug entering my capillaries in a single file line.
there's this mucous drip down the back of my throat and i know it's from the cyclo. it's annoying because i can hack it up. leads me to believe the cyclo was hidden in a mass of ooze that's slowly dripping down my throat so i have to spit it out...

k idk i feel different. i feel cool. i feel pissed off at my mucous,
as in that last rant.
an odd thing to be angry at to say the least...
anyway
i'm ending this trip report with a hit from mi trusty bowl, because that may be just what i need to kick in the trip.
so i hit the bowl and opened the blinds cuz it got a lot nicer all of a sudden;)
and all the shit in my nose must've been dissolved finally, because it works. that's what i like about water soluble powders; they dissolve and get a bunch of nasty shit along the way that goes out the back and down your throat.
you have two choices there and that's to let it go down the hatch or
HACK THAT SHIT up. spit it out.
and your nose is clear again.
the powder took all your goo, and left the building.
it's 5:24 right now
i'm definitely feelin some stuff. the words on the screen movein a weird way.
it's like my laptop screen is nothing more than cloth, blowing in the wind
very interesting
maybe i should listen to some music
maybe i should hit this Bowl=D
k, bowl, then music, break

5:51 dude that was mind-blowing idk wtf happened but it was intense.
i took the hit, and it's got me in a groovin mood, but i blacked out for a split second and lost all knowledge. so as I attempt to recover from the coughing fit of diablo, for the first 60 seconds, i had no idea where i was or who i was.
then i remembered.
it's now 6:02
i'm gonna smoke and play music now
maybe rail more ambien or eat some cyclos
who knows
but that's it for the first half of the trip.
STAY TUNED FOR THESE IMPORTANT MESSAGES

I can't resist snorting stuff that's water soluble. If anyone has a better way to take a powder without fuckin' my nose up somethin' fierce; tell me.
Although I kinda think the pain is part of the pleasure. The endorphins released and whatnot...

Do you suppose damage to your sinuses and lungs is part of the pleasure too? It is not necessary to insufflate those types of pills.

Oh, I know. Nothing is necessary. I just like putting things in my nose, but yea.
Stuff was moving on the screen and shit, it was cool, but wore off really fast.
I guess i'll just eat the cyclos one of these days.
Stick to sniffing ambien.
I sniffed one in the same nostril as the cyclo
now THAT hurt.

back to these important messages...

lmao..
kids...
i'm an adult, don't worry.
i just wasn't looking forward to being completely out of it for a long time. i was hoping for a quick effect that won't last all night.
but, like i said. think i'm just gonna have to eat them one of these nights, maybe with some promethazine, idk.
they both sounded, to me, reminiscent of a benadryl trip
and that doesn't necessarily scream FUN does it.
idk
i ate another 10mg of flexeril, snorted another 10 of ambien, and am smoking me pipe.

don't knock it cuz you got problems with stickin things in your nose.
this is just me man. if it's water soluble i'll try to snort it. unfortunately there's no point with this.
there's my report.

anyway, this is turning less into a thread about flexeril and more about ambien. i like ambien a lot. it makes me smile. =D
i had to blow my nose after that last one and I think that all my drug was in that goo.
Is that possible? For your snot to do its job well enough to trap a drug and not let it touch the walls?
Cuz that's what it looked like.
So I'm scraping off another time release, eat one more flexy for good luck
and i'll see yous on le flip side.

OP, if you like getting high on muscle relaxants and sleep meds, that is your choice, however taking the meds orally (as intended) works just as well and will save you from much grief in your later years.

Think about it.

to the OP: I think you would really benefit from investing in a saline nose spray bottle. They are found at every drugstore and they are pretty cheap. Doing one or two squirts up your nostrils (while sucking in like doing a line) about 10 minutes snorting really helps to keep your nose clear, lessen the damage and even help some last little bits of drug to be absorbed. I never snort drugs without it.

Pothedd said:
i had to blow my nose after that last one and I think that all my drug was in that goo.
Is that possible? For your snot to do its job well enough to trap a drug and not let it touch the walls?
Yes, somewhat. A large part of that is also the insoluble binders of the pill. There's only so much surface area of mucus membranes available, once those are coated, the rest kinda piles up in the nose. The saline will help flush that insoluble junk through your nose and down your throat, as well as aid in the absorption the remaining molecules of drug trapped in that powder.

To all: Many people do find sleep aids and/or muscle relaxants to be recreational, myself included. I love Ambien recreationally. I find it to be more fun than benzos. It has a bizarre quality to it (somewhat reminiscent of dissociatives IMO. It even causes minor visual distortions too) but it's also relaxing/anxiolytic like most GABA agonists. It is a unique and worthwhile drug for me.

I don't get much out of cyclobenzeprine (it just causes diphenhydramine-esque sedation for me) but other muscle relaxers, such as carisoprodol (Soma), have recreational potential. I actually like carisoprodol better than benzos as well. I find it feels very similar to alcohol, but without stomach discomfort or bad taste. Other muscle relaxants, such as baclofen, are also good for potentiating the effects of other depressant drugs.

Personally, I wouldn't bother snorting any of these drugs though. Although snorting Ambien is somewhat more potent mg for mg and hits harder and faster when compared to oral, it really does burn quite bad. I would only recommend this if you have a sub-active amount of zolpidem for oral use.

be safe, and have fun.

Last edited:
oh yea and if someone didn't already mention you can parachute the pills if you crush them.

OP: The reason in which you aren't getting the responses you wish, is because this is a harm reduction forum. What you did was harmful, and unnecessarily so.

Eat your pills from now on, if you care for your long term health.

You say you are an adult. Oh, and my comment isn't really important or hardly related to your experience. I must know, how old are you ? I am guessing a young adult (as in 18'ish). True ?