• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Cyber Nations online game

eDDe9

Bluelighter
The new myminicity, but completely different.

http://www.cybernations.net/

Similar to the game 'Drug Runners' that was popular on here, except this is more tactical, more team based, and doesn't reset.

Welcome to Cyber Nations, a free nation simulation game. Create a nation anywhere in the world and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, ethnicity, tax rate, currency type, and more in this geo-political, nation, and government simulator. Build your empire by purchasing infrastructure to support your citizens, land to expand your borders, technology to increase your nation's effectiveness, military to defend your interests, and develop national improvements and wonders to build your nation according to your choosing.

Maybe start a Bluelight alliance?

Get some trade agreements going for amazing bonuses etc.

Just made kevonia, this game is pretty fun but kinda slow.

It is slow at first, but you only need to play it 3 mins a day.

I'll invite you into the alliance I'm currently in, they'll give you 200k and loads of tips on how to get started.

What are your two resources?

reaction to other topic:

Well, i bet you've heard of NPO and NpO, the two alliances who sort of rule the game? Well, they had this treaty called "Ordinance of Orders" (OoO) which stated that, no matter what, they would never attack eachother.

Then this MF called Electron Sponge (ES) became emperor of NpO and started bad mouthing NPO. NPO got pissed, and withdrew from OoO treaty. NpO got scared that every alliance in the game was coming for them, and kicked ES out as there emperor. NPO was pleased, and has stated it will not attack NpO. So no war.

Seems a lot more dramatic in my alliance. Everyone's leaving because we said we're not jumping the gun and taking sides, so people left for people who had picked sides because they're itching for war.

Was a lot of panic with loads of our treaties being nullified and the such

Lol peace mode, you a bank for your alliance?

6am is update time for me in the UK :(

Ssst, don't tell, it's a secret :p

We have a variable banking program, everyone is supposed to be a bank for 6 months. I'm almost done. Then i can continue growing. Just got my nukes a month ago, that was a nice mark in the history of my nation :)

I just want my first wonder :)

What infra level do you need?
Currently saving to jump from 2999 to 3999 in one go

I would recommend 3999 infra. And then buy a Stock Market if you want a economical wonder. Or, if you jump over 4500, you should by a Social Security System.

I'm going to buy an SDI of Hidden Nuclear Silo next.

Saving for a 20m war chest at the moment. Then if no war kicks off I'll use that to jump to about 3500/3600 and then quickly get to 3999.

Want to buy tech?

I used to play it.. I had two seperate nations... one ran with GGA and then LSF (who both sucked)...

The next was with MAD which is a great group.

Shit maybe I will start a new nation.

Nice resources

Ignore alliance invites unless from Mushroom Kingdom

MK2small.png

Biggest war of CN history is imminent.

You'll get loads of messages from alliances asking you to join. Join the Mushroom Kingdom.