Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

CWE warning ibuprofen "pharmacy choice" brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can test the evaporation theory pretty easy... measure the exact amount you start with and then measure the filtered solution. I think I did that at the at the start and the difference as negligible. Will test again next time to reassure myself.

Im with you though... I often dont bother with coffee filters either.

Thanks for the heads up, I always use Ibuprofen products, its much better to use than Paracetamol extraction wise that is.

^^^ only used neuron+ and panadien extra 15 mg codeine. Stopped doing as every technique I try always gives me weird feeling in gut. Not painful but makes me worry and then I think if I can't get high enough to stop the paranoia then it's not worth the effort.

Also I think I heard some people don't get high from codiene? Is that true? Cause it makes sense to me cause I get tired and pinned eyes but go pale and feel a little bit sick and thought it just must be the soap getting through ( even the solution was clear). Maybe cause I drink 8 - 20 standards drinks a day?

Also it might be cause I was a heavy heroin user or something, until I tried poppy seed of hand a few weeks ago. Noe boy was I shocked when got mad high. So content and no body pains at all, plus a very nice content high. If only I new about blue light when I was a junkie! All the hours sweating with the worst WD..... If only... And a solution was just at the fuckin supermarket!

Should try panfen plus, they work very well. Comes out bit cloudy but its easy to filter all the ibuprofen out not to mention how good it tastes compared to others. People dont get high because either:
1. They screw up the teq
2. Dont have the enzymes that covert it. About 10% of white people dont have it. Another reason could be like u just said, u were using potent opiates previously and ur body has created a natural tolerance resulting a very weak effect if any at all.

I used to CWE like 800 + mg's a day man... sometimes TWICE A DAY!!! I'd have a fucking shake before work, then one when I got home. I had opiate withdraws man... i had sore legs, muscles... runny nose, the flu... couldnt sleep... would wake up just BAM WIDE awake and could NOT sleep without codeine!

Now I rarely use codeine as since I banged heroin a couple times I feel no need to go and get weaker opioids/ opiates... and when I do I only do it when I have xanax and DXM on hand.. ;-) ... makes it quite a nice high. A shot of dxm, 800mg's of codeine (only for the tolerant) and a bar or 3mg's of xanax... wooo eee... I m in heaven ! :-D

Throw in an oxy and DAMN! haha.. that is a rarity for me these days though. I mainly use psychs but i will take any drug pretty much.. anytime really. haha

Jesus man. 800+ twice a day is mental. Even once a day is too much. Youd just be smashing your testosterone levels for no good reason since your tolerance would render even 800mg essentially useless when consumed daily.

I limit my mass extractions ( of around that much) to twice a week now. Ill take a maintenance dose of maybe 120-240mg each day though. Usually like to take at least one night a week completely codeine free too.... I seem to go through phases where I just dont have the mental strength to take even a day off... and other times I feel much more in control and take 2 or 3 nights a week off.

I take solace in the fact that compared to the splittable days Im much more in control. These days its just about psychological dependence more than anything else. After work I just wanna kick back with a couple drinks and some codeine not having that (or knowing that youre abstaining "tonight") usually puts me in a shitty mood at work and ultimately Ill convince myself to ("fuck it") just have 120mg maintenance dose. ("Why not eh") .... lol

You know how it goes.

And yeah Im with ya on oxy's. Fucking love them. They give me that physical and mental warmth that codeine used to do on a regular basis.

^ Does the 120-240mg do anything?

When I first quit daily codeine use I tapered down so I used around 100mg every day when I woke up, I told myself it was so I didn't feel 'sick' but really like you said, it was just a psychological dependence, and somehow just knowing I'd done some made me feel better even if I couldn't feel it.

Funnily enough though after a couple of days on only 100mg I started to feel it, not for very long or very hard, but definitely a nice little opie high.

This thread has gotten off-topic. I left it separate from the codeine mega thread in case there was a genuine need for a warning about using this brand. So far I have not seen any evidence that the brand does contain ibuprofen as the lysine salt (which is more water soluble). It would have to be listed as an active ingredient on the front of the box, so if the OP is still around maybe he could post up a pic if he still has the box? Or someone else could provide one that shows whether or not ibuprofen is listed as the lysine salt or the free acid?

If this is in fact the case, it is something that codeine CWE users definitely need to watch out for so lets not see this become a thread appreciating the high we all like from codeine. ;)

I generally use apap products anyway. But thanks for the warning and good to hear youre ok.

I used to also but - (afaik) ibuprofen is less hepatotoxic ("more forgiving" - higher TD50/LD50) and less water soluble then APAP.

Nurofen+ - don't bother! They binders used affix too strongly to the codeine/fillters.

Panafen+ - after trying all the brands (OTC or Rx'd), this is the best! Binders/fillers used are weak and dissolves very easily.

...About 10% of white people dont have it....

2% Asians, 1% Arabs and 7% of black decent. ;) A very few percentage of people are also hyper-metabolizers - might sound like fun, it's not! Lethargy, grogginess/reduce mental clarity, nausea, repository depression, etc. Just as a side note, if anyone is a hyper-/hypo-metabolizer, might be a good idea to get a genotype test as the enzyme (the polymorphic enzyme CYP2D6) which metabolises codeine is also responsible for metabolising many other drugs. Maybe just an fyi for yourself! :)

I used to CWE like 800 + mg's a day man...

It's quite easily done hey! :\ Codeine tolerance grows pretty rapidly! This, in addition the (arguable however I for one and definitely a test to the) ceiling dose, once ya hitting these doses it's more "maintenance" then a high! I am/was in a similar position to you TripppAR - ~60mg DXM + ~700mg codeine (sometimes additionally potentiated). Anymore than that I just find the dissociative effects become a lot more pronounced, to the point where I (have) actually hallucinated/delusions and once to a state of psychosis! Very unpleasant!

As the OP has said, (ibuprofen) lysine salt is a lot more hydrophilic and hence can easily pass through any filters (anyone tried micro filtering? should work! :\ )

Last edited:
Damn it Tyrael, I meant to close this thread... you're making me look bad! ;)

Anyway, due to the reasons I posted I am going to close this for now. We already have a codeine thread, discussion is going off-topic and we haven't seen any evidence yet that ibuprofen as the lysine salt is being used in these products.

Status
Not open for further replies.