Cutting cycle - choices choices choices!

Im cutting currently. I dose somewhat modestly, and dont use tren. BUT here it is

1-8 450mg/wk test prop
1-6 s-drol 20mg/wk
1-6 e-stane 20mg/week

I am also doing some caloric restriction by reducing carbs such as sugar and starch, and eating more fruit and veggies that have less calories. Obv. doing cardio. Workout is a lot of high rep stuff with lower weight compared to my normal strength building routine. I also have adopted a yoga routine 4x a week, due to a bout with the flu a while ago, i could do nothing but yoga, and actually loved it.

Anyway, about 5 weeks in, and i am cut with maybe 9% bf at 193, standing 5' 10". I started maybe 180 and 11% bf, if i had to guess.

Here are my suggestions:

Test prop 600mg 1-16
Primobolan depot 300mg week 1-8
tren ace 75mg eod weeks 9-16
halotestin 30mg ed weeks 11-16

It doesn't make sense to run a longer ester at the end of the cycles while running shorter esters at the beginning. This will help you recover more quickly.

If you haven't used halo before, I'd start it at 20mgs/day and bump it up slowly after that. And don't worry, you'll definitely "feel" it.

Primo is expensive - I'd go for Masteron insteadf (unless your worried about androgenic sides).
Masteron won't add LBM, while primo will add a bit so long as it's real. I don't see the sense in using masteron unless you're competing.

im kinda a pussy n stuck to orals like tbol, var, winnys gyeaaa
You're not a pussy, you're an idiot. To put it simply, orals are more dangerous than injectibles. IMO, there's no reason to use orals unless you're competing and even then, their use should be limited.

Switch to some cycles of test enanthate or cypionate at 500mgs/wk. Safe and effective with little cost.

500mcg every 10 days or so

if your set on running it ED drop it to 175
Smaller, more frequent doses are the best way to use hcg.

And how do you reconcile advocating 500IUS of hcg every 10 days, but 175IUS everyday? 175x10=1750. Why would anyone take 3.5x more just because they are injecting daily?

To the poster, based on actual studies and a bit of math, 300ius EOD is the amount that keeps intra-testicular testosterone (ITT) at baseline. There's no need to shoot ED as it has been shown not to be different than injecting EOD.

And yes, I have references.

Last edited:
using primo is a big waste in men IMO
cutting is based on diet so i dont think you need all that, but it wouldnt be a bad idea to drop the primo
Cutting is all about diet, but bbers put themselves in a calorie deficient environment in order to lose fat. Therefore, catabolism is an issue. Supplementing AAS makes more sense to do on cutters than it does bulkers.

And why single out primo? It's not like it's adding a bunch of extra sides to the cycle. Tren and halo are more deleterious to one's health. Why not pick on those?

I am keeping the tren, dropping halo, keeping primo (i haven't run it , want to try it, and my trainer gets it at a fair price). I would keep the halo, but since I'm on var w/prop right now and I'm going to throw winstrol instead, lil (emphasis on little) less harsh on liver. I also just got a bunch of human grade sus amps - the iranian ones, I might give them a run in a bit.

^ i think thats what he meant. pct is usually 3-4 weeks, you want to stop hcg before pct

Primo is actually a really good compound if used properly. 300mg a week is a waste. You really need to use a minimum of atleast 600mg a week to see anything worthwhile. For the money it kind of is not that great but if that is not too much of a concern then by all means use it. I like the stuff a lot. However I also run in in the 1000mg a week range, due to having a really cheap supply of it.

Up too you, i recommend a minimum of 600mg+ a week. Anyone that has run it before should agree.

Ok guys. I like to plan out my cycles a good 2 or 3 in advance so that I can plan around it. I'm about to start my cutting cycle, then around end of spring I'll be bulking which will turn into THIS cutting cycle around mid summer
16 weeks
Test prop 600mg 1-16
tren ace 75mg eod weeks 1-8
Primobolan depot 300mg week 8-16
halotestin 30mg ed weeks 1-6

I'm thinking that the androgenic affects of tren + halo will go well hand in hand with Primo. I've never ran primo or halo, but I want to try both, esp halo (even though my liver cringes thinking about it) instead of stanazol. (Var is great, but the expense to get good var can be a real turn off, and the strength results of halo are supposedly terrific!) Thoughts - constructive criticism ? Any and all welcome, thanks guys! Oh btw, 500iuhcg throughout cycle, PCT will be nolva + SARMs S4. Luckily I don't have any of the progest sides of tren =D
If you already have all of this I would run it;
prop 1-16
primo1-8
tren a 8-16
never ran halo so can't say

the primo is a longer ester and a pretty low dose as well, I would run it in the being since the test and tren are both short ester.. Everything will clear the system fast this way and make pct allot easier on the body..

prop/tren/mast p is a good cutting cycle

also prop/npp/mast p - oral winny = shred