• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Curses and Hordes of Entities

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
I removed a curse from my body earlier last year. I'm thinking the one who put it there is doubling down his efforts because the majority of twangy tendrils connected to that thing are long gone.

But now I suffer the hordes of entities.

They come literally every night and I practically sleep with one eye open. An entity entered the front door last night, coming for my room, I played out my favorite Harry Potter scene blasted it like a dementor. So I looked up things on curses and entities... lo and behold hordes of entities are allegedly the result of hardcore punishments like curses. The one who showed up last night I'm pretty sure was a curse.. Imagine that in the form of an entity. Like I said, doubling down his efforts probably.

Looking for any reading material I can look through to help solve this.

You want to establish a aura of protection twice a day. First close your eyes and breathe in deeply through the nose and hold the release through the mouth for 5 times and let go and relax into a trance state once there you now want to breathe in and while you do that visualize white gold energy cleansing your body while also mantra in your head this energy protects me in every and all ways do this for 5 minutes and each time imagine the energy getting brighter and hotter. Do in morning and before you sleep.

Though realizing that each entity is also the aspect of the one self beyond all form which is your true self will remove the need for all of these things