• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

current state of the dark web

carlitobrigante

Greenlighter
So i'm back to dabbling again. After a 20 year heroin addiction i got into recovery, became an addiction support worker, but then unfortnately at 40 years of age i discovered i had severe emphysema as a result of my drug use.

I'm so i'm back to dabbling again occasionally, and the quality of the street of pretty much everything is so so bad.

I was on the silk road early on, and remember buying bitcoins back when they were £7 each! I loved buying a collection of really hard to find hash, cannabis, and heroin, and making a joint mixing all three and they were like sucking on gods golden trumpet.

I'm keen to know more about the state of play of ordering via the dark web and how it has changed since i last did it years back via silk road 1.0

For my own research, can anyone give pointers about the best place to find information on the current reliable sites, and where to find the URL's etc?

The quality of drugs on the street in the UK is unbelievably bad, and the poor quality and cut is going to cause a health crisis worse than the damage the substance itself does!

I also need some harm reduction advice as fentanyl and its relatives were not on the scene when i was previously using, and obviously my tolerance is currently low. What are the risks of overdose when it comes to fentanyl? Is it a realistic risk or is it similar to the hypothetical risk of overdose via smoking heroin which in reality was never going to happen.

Could for instance smoking a single line of fentanyl (or fentanyl contaminated heroin) on foil or in a joint pose a realistic overdose risk? And would heroin thats been cut with fentanyl be apparant to an experienced heroin user when burnt on foil?

Last edited:
i've heard and experienced that the lsd is always said to be a higher dose than really is there. i have no experience with heroin, but from the lsd it seems like they lie or exaggerate. seems like i wouldn't want to mess with people like that if i were doing something that could potentially be deadly like heroin, esspecially with fentanyl being around now days... maybe if you know heroin well, and have a test kit then you might be okay ordering, but i'd definitely be careful.

i wasn't around for silk road. i was using the dream market in like 2016 and had a lot of good weed purchases. i got most of my acid from a canadian research lab cause i found that to be a little better price. there were a few different markets like dream that you would need the TOR browser to use. they must still have some. i'd think you could just search on whatever the TOR browser puts as a search engine for newer markets and kind of eye which one is best. I remember they had sites with reviews and dream seemed like a good choice back then. that is closed now though.

i'm really not recommending it though. i don't think the vendors are the most trust worthy just how the acid isn't always dosed correct. i think i heard of one person on this site saying they got sick taking the stuff that is supposed to be bitter from the dark web... one time i was supposed to get a free ounce of weed from one vendor (it was for buying a quarter so i didn't expect it really) but they didn't send me the ounce they only sent me the quarter, when i asked them about it they said they'd resolve it and they sent me a bag of string with a nail in it and some leaves that weren't even from a marijuana plant. lol. but i've also gotten quarter pounds and ounces of some fire weed and it was all weighed spot on and for better prices than i would get on the street. so you never really know. you might expect to loose some money when you test the stuff cause i bet some venors are no good. i found that vendors on the dream market didn't stick around for too long, so it didn't really seem consistantly good. even if they allowed us to source vendors on this site, it'd probably still be sketchy from what i've seen. like you'd see a vendor with hundreds of good reviews and then they'd pull out of the market and not send like 10 orders at the end of the list.

it's sketchy. I totally wouldn't mess around with heroin unless i knew it really well though... good luck whatever you choose.

i've heard and experienced that the lsd is always said to be a higher dose than really is there. i have no experience with heroin, but from the lsd it seems like they lie or exaggerate. seems like i wouldn't want to mess with people like that if i were doing something that could potentially be deadly like heroin, esspecially with fentanyl being around now days... maybe if you know heroin well, and have a test kit then you might be okay ordering, but i'd definitely be careful.

i wasn't around for silk road. i was using the dream market in like 2016 and had a lot of good weed purchases. i got most of my acid from a canadian research lab cause i found that to be a little better price. there were a few different markets like dream that you would need the TOR browser to use. they must still have some. i'd think you could just search on whatever the TOR browser puts as a search engine for newer markets and kind of eye which one is best. I remember they had sites with reviews and dream seemed like a good choice back then. that is closed now though.

i'm really not recommending it though. i don't think the vendors are the most trust worthy just how the acid isn't always dosed correct. i think i heard of one person on this site saying they got sick taking the stuff that is supposed to be bitter from the dark web... one time i was supposed to get a free ounce of weed from one vendor (it was for buying a quarter so i didn't expect it really) but they didn't send me the ounce they only sent me the quarter, when i asked them about it they said they'd resolve it and they sent me a bag of string with a nail in it and some leaves that weren't even from a marijuana plant. lol. but i've also gotten quarter pounds and ounces of some fire weed and it was all weighed spot on and for better prices than i would get on the street. so you never really know. you might expect to loose some money when you test the stuff cause i bet some venors are no good. i found that vendors on the dream market didn't stick around for too long, so it didn't really seem consistantly good. even if they allowed us to source vendors on this site, it'd probably still be sketchy from what i've seen. like you'd see a vendor with hundreds of good reviews and then they'd pull out of the market and not send like 10 orders at the end of the list.

it's sketchy. I totally wouldn't mess around with heroin unless i knew it really well though... good luck whatever you choose.
hi there. thanks for the advice mate. I am experienced with heroin and would feel safe in my knowledge and ability to assess risk.

I would be researching all kinds of substances that catch my eye, but mostly it would be cannabis and hash strains that are impossible for me to source in this country, and very occasionally attempting to find high quality crack and heroin in small amounts as a respite from the crap that is available on the street in my area. I wouldnt be sourcing any psychedelics as i have local access to great quality DMT and so nothing else would appeal to me.

I know all about the likelyhood of being scammed etc, and i can use the TOR browser from my old silk road days, but was i wondering how i research the current most popular marketplaces and where to obtain the URLs for them?

hi there. thanks for the advice mate. I am experienced with heroin and would feel safe in my knowledge and ability to assess risk.

I would be researching all kinds of substances that catch my eye, but mostly it would be cannabis and hash strains that are impossible for me to source in this country, and very occasionally attempting to find high quality crack and heroin in small amounts as a respite from the crap that is available on the street in my area. I wouldnt be sourcing any psychedelics as i have local access to great quality DMT and so nothing else would appeal to me.

I know all about the likelyhood of being scammed etc, and i can use the TOR browser from my old silk road days, but was i wondering how i research the current most popular marketplaces and where to obtain the URLs for them?
i think giving URLs and telling current market places is called "sourcing" and that's illegal on this site. they don't really allow it on reddit anymore either and that was going pretty good around 2016, but the sites get in trouble if they are leading people to drugs i'm pretty sure.

Dark web still?
Idk
Personally I don't trust anything military or government made always backdoors and rabbit holes.
Fuckin meet people from inquiries (not on this site) and just get yer shit inna coupla weeks.
Easy peasy just don't be sleezy, breezy. ;)
Peace

So i'm back to dabbling again. After a 20 year heroin addiction i got into recovery, became an addiction support worker, but then unfortnately at 40 years of age i discovered i had severe emphysema as a result of my drug use.

I'm so i'm back to dabbling again occasionally, and the quality of the street of pretty much everything is so so bad.

I was on the silk road early on, and remember buying bitcoins back when they were £7 each! I loved buying a collection of really hard to find hash, cannabis, and heroin, and making a joint mixing all three and they were like sucking on gods golden trumpet.

I'm keen to know more about the state of play of ordering via the dark web and how it has changed since i last did it years back via silk road 1.0

For my own research, can anyone give pointers about the best place to find information on the current reliable sites, and where to find the URL's etc?

The quality of drugs on the street in the UK is unbelievably bad, and the poor quality and cut is going to cause a health crisis worse than the damage the substance itself does!

I also need some harm reduction advice as fentanyl and its relatives were not on the scene when i was previously using, and obviously my tolerance is currently low. What are the risks of overdose when it comes to fentanyl? Is it a realistic risk or is it similar to the hypothetical risk of overdose via smoking heroin which in reality was never going to happen.

Could for instance smoking a single line of fentanyl (or fentanyl contaminated heroin) on foil or in a joint pose a realistic overdose risk? And would heroin thats been cut with fentanyl be apparant to an experienced heroin user when burnt on foil?
We try and help everyone here but we can't help you with links to the dark web nor can we help you get on it. Any internet search should be able to tell you all you need to know to access it. Being as fentanyl is insidious just about everywhere nowadays I would assume that anything you get might have some in it. A test strip or kit is the only way you will know as you can't see it, smell it or taste it from what I have read on BL. Stay safe.

If you’re buying drugs, buy a test kit. The dark web can be used to source illicit substances. We don’t help with the sourcing or the how to get there part. If you want to talk about the dark web in vague terms, that’s all gravy baby.

Last edited: