• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Curing Oxycodone vomiting

hmuwts

Greenlighter
NOTE: They have both taken a lot opiates in the past but have not used for around 6 months before this day.

Hey.
Me and my friend recently got our hands on a bunch of pills including oxycodone.
On a completely empty stomach right after they woke up they popped one pill with 10mg oxycodone in it. After around 25 minutes they both started to feel great and with no immediate side effects, they went to eat a pretty large amount of breakfast and still no nausea, just feeling amazing.
After around 45 minutes they popped another 10mg pill and everything is still perfect. Then they went to eat while it was kicking in nicely and his friend only ate a very small portion and started to feel a little nauseated but nothing crazy yet.

A few hours later (still high and feeling great) his nausea started to get worse, and he ended up projectile vomiting once. At this point, they just figured he couldn't handle 20mg without any tolerance (I was also feeling a little nausea but nothing near puking). They just thought nothing of it and then chose to go on with the day and help out their grandpa chopping wood and shit.
Then after a little, he puked again (He hadn’t eaten anything since the last I mentioned. He only drank a bit of water) and around 60 minutes later I suggested drinking a little water and so he did.. which resulted in him puking once again. Keep in mind this is around hours after taking the last one and considering it’s only 20mg in total I find this whole thing kind of strange especially since he has done loads of opiates before where he would take at least 30-40 mg and feel no nausea or anything.

So now I can’t even drink water or anything without puking so that’s pretty bad.

Any suggestions?
They got a little bit of weed... Would smoking a few bowls help him out?

Please just come with anything that might be helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
Try eating a meal before you take oxycodone and that should help prevent nausea. In my experience, smoking would make it worse if you are already vomiting. I know when you have a bunch of pills you may be tempted to take more but try not to do this and keep your tolerance low.

p.s. I removed the swim from your post. At Bluelight, we speak in the first person. :)

Alright, thanks!

Oh really? I didn't know that.. thanks anyway :)

Both oxy and hydro mess with my stomach. Try a glass of milk and eat something if you can hold it down. Hope you feel better!

Yeah, I know.. I've only tried to feel bad on oxys one time but he seems to be more prone to nausea caused by them for some reason... He seems to be doing a little better now though :)

Thanks for the replies btw