L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Relationships + Drugs Cuddling Thread

Joey

Bluelighter
How do you feel about cuddling. I am actually pretty clingy, and I might rearrange you a bit to lean in most chances I get, if we are close. It’s more important than sex to me by a margin. If we can’t be close and we spend time together and I like you, intimacy melts my heart and I’ll actually get pretty hurt when things are falling apart and things become less intimate. Relationships dwindling are sexually frustrating too, but the close demeanours we held are the ticket to my heart.

I have a tendency for loneliness and it’s really easy to fix with a good hug.

For me it can’t be compared to sex. It is just different. Apples and oranges. Or speed and lsd. And I love both. With my partner, a big gal, I like being the little spoon and feeling enveloped by her warm flesh. Nuzzling, pressing, entwining, squeezing, it’s all a blast!

I mostly use the rule of thirds for sex. in terms of time :

1/3 Touching, kissing, eating pussy
1/3 Being sucked or fucked
1/3 Cuddling

Seems popular enough. And I Ike it.

But often skip straight to cuddling

The oxytocin release is very important for the bonding and strengthening of relationships. As we cuddle we release oxytocin which in turn makes us feel good via dopamine as a way to reinforce such behaviors. A healthy oxytocin system is the key to health relationships.

Oxytocin release also occurs when we are lonely in our systems effort to encourage bonding, we feel so lonely if we’re isolated and oxytocin levels are high. This is why it’s brutal to be alone for lots of people on MDMA, it’s ability to release oxytocin.

-GC

I've always been extremely cuddly when I'm dating a woman, which they always seem to appreciate.

Ironically though, I'm otherwise not a very touchy-feely person. Like, I hate those dudes that have to come up and give me a big bear hug. I'm not homophobic or anything; I just prefer a handshake or fist-bump.

Cuddling is the best! :D
Luckily, my partner is also really into it, so when we watch something we always laying on each other or at least has some kind of skin-on-skin contact if the weather is too hot for cuddles. But I understand if someone is not really into it - I'm only this clingy with my boyfriend, I rarely even hug anyone else, since my family was never really big of physical contact, and it was just never a thing with most of my friends. But cuddling after sex, or starting a slow morning with a long cuddle is just great for me, it boost my mood so well.
I would not say I love it more than sex - they are just different in so many ways, I don't really think I can measure them in the same way. For good sex, I have to be in a good head space/in certain emotional states or I just cannot really feel that type of intimacy (I had great sex after long-long cry session many times, but only because I was hungry for the sex-type of intimacy, cuddling was just not "enough" in that situation) but the same goes with cuddling. I love cuddling while playing video games with my partner, it just makes everything more "date like" for me, add plus sweetness, and I don't have to be in any specific mood for it.

Humans are generally contact animals. A hug or a cuddle gives feelings of well-being when you're close with someone. I'm not just talking sexual relationships. I wish it was more acceptable for men to show physical affection in general without it being immediately suspected to have a sexual motivation.

Humans are generally contact animals. A hug or a cuddle gives feelings of well-being when you're close with someone. I'm not just talking sexual relationships. I wish it was more acceptable for men to show physical affection in general without it being immediately suspected to have a sexual motivation.
Yeah, as a guy it's hard to show physical affection. Whether it's with another dude or a woman, there's always that awkward feeling of, "I hope they don't take this the wrong way!".

I have become super into cuddling with people I trust this last couple of months. I have experienced precious little positive physical contact in my life and I like it.