• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

CT from Codeine, Tramadol and Dihydrocodeine

Zebadee24

Greenlighter
Hey Everyone,

so I have probably read every thread in this forum over the past year, set up an account a few months back I think it was, with the intention of posting when I tried to go CT then, but got 60hrs in and decided to reward myself and kept rewarding myself each day up till Sunday night, which I had planned to go CT.

usage back ground, been prescribed codeine 30mg and Tramadol 50mg between 100 and 150 of each, each month for the past 8yrs and probably been abusing it for 6yrs, same old story of eventually you realise it makes you happy, then you take more and more!

Was also taking nurofen plus which was 12.8mg codiene mixed with 200mg ibuprofen on top of my scripts for a few years but not anymore as they stopped selling it OTC and made it script only so since then been using rikodiene (dihydrocodeine) to top up my daily tablets. I am able to get additional codiene that is prescribed (not to me) as I have a friend that gives me her script too.

my daily usage can be vary depending on what I get my hands on, a ‘good‘ day (to me) I would be taking 380mg dihydrocodeine, 400mg Tramadol and 240mg of codein, not taken at once but throughout the day! Sometimes more sometimes less.

im just over the 60hr CT mark I got to last time, into the third day now (lunch time here) i Got through the past couple of days with the cheap lopermide, Vitamins, water and not doing much physically but now I feel like rewarding myself again and it’s just so frustrating!!

I keep saying to myself, surely one night of taking some won’t kick me back into the first hours of withdrawal? As the first day, night especially was horrible and the RLS was the worst!

I guess I’m looking for advice on how not to undo the past 60hrs. it’s hard. will I ever not give a shit about not being high? Will I always want it?

i took this week off work, I don’t feel up To doing much at the moment tbh Other than sitting watching Netflix and browsing on the internet!

thanks for taking the time to read 🙂