• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Crystal Methamphetamine 1g) - somewhat experienced - Forced Post All Experiences

sleep deprivation and stim use can make you feel you have magic insights. they are however usually some degree of psychosis.

psychosis can feel fun but eventually it causes way more trouble than its worth. really cut out the meth for a few weeks and see if you are able to cope- bet you get depression, lethargy, poor mental clarity and generalised malaise.

speed=pretty harsh and unpleasant

"So thats what a rush looks like on paper. Never seen before euphoria, mild confusion and pointless but surprisingly sensical"

I wouldn't go that far, mate. What you wrote was extremely long, rambling, and hardly made any sense. I'm sure you feel great, but trust me the meth is doing the opposite of giving you "super powers". This thread reads like the best anti meth abuse warning ever.

Yeah I agree, when reading this sober, like i am now, it most certainly reads like a warning against meth use. I must say though that even at the most high points, I always feel fully in control, able to identify strange thoughts or incorrect understandings and ensure proper behavior etc. With other stims i feel far less control then with meth. Meth feels serious in nature while coke for me feels more goofy, more likely to act inappropriately and not care.