Crookers

I listened to the whole thing and only got into 2 of the tracks. I am dissapointed as well.... A few are just way too mainstream and away from their normal style..... and some just are boring/cheesy. Big build up to be let up. I hope the live show impresses me!

What do you guys think of Crookers? What do you think of their album Tons of Friends? I really like it, it's a lot of different electronic music in one album! It's way too intense to handle sometimes when you're messed up though. By the time the day n night acapella comes on I'm usually sitting there thinking, "omg I love this album but I feel like I'm going crazy." Some people have criticized Tons of Friends, saying that it's not like their album since the song is all colabs.

I personally like We love animals, Cooler Couleur, and remedy the best :)

Love crookers also, i'll always remember first time I listened to them. Was my second time taking acid and we stumbled across a 10 minute mix on youtube and we just stuck it on repeat for an hour haha. Loved them ever since !

good DJing skills? If anything that's where they lack. They're good at producing, but as DJs they're not that amazing. Ive seen them three times now and I can honestly say, two out of those three times just werent great.

I've only seen them once (was meant to see them again in Cardiff a few months ago but I fell asleep, fail) at Creamfields and I loved their set. The mixing wasn't amazing but the tune selection was perfect for the time (first act I saw at 4PM on the Saturday), and got me going for the rest of the day.

Fond memory of them playing 'I Think I Like It', and the whole crowd surging forward (it'd been pretty tame up until then).

Ive only seen them once and wasn't AMAZED, but it was decent.... I have heard many other mixes that were real high quality though...