creatine and steroids

Eda907

Greenlighter
would taking creatine while on a cycle be beneficial?? or Nitrogen oxide?? im on a test cycle right now and ordered some superpump250 when i ordered my protein and bcaa.. i figured id take it also..

I do it but I have heard that gear saturates your muscles with creatine so you are most prob saving especially if your on a budget.

There's arguments for and against Creatin/NO on cycle vs off,

Pros of on cycle - Since your body is going to be geared up to take in more of everything (calories, protein, etc), expend more calories, and just tear and rebuild muscle like a machine, you'll want to do everything possible to use that explosive power on those heavy lifts to squeeze out those extra few reps and tear those muscles as much as possible during your cycle.

Pros of off cycle - Since you'll be feeling weak compared to your on cycle and trying to keep your gains through the PCT any and every bit of help (Creatine, NO, ZMA, Trib) would naturally come in handy.

I'm more of a fan of pushing for maximum gains on cycle, then just cleaning up with a good PCT and hitting the gym as hard as possible to keep gains and shed water weight to really cut up and look/feel good.

GL

I save my creatine for PCT. Im sure you could get stronger with it on cycle, but personally, i get strong enough with just the steroids. Plus, during pct, even if i have the same amount of muscle, my strength goes WAY down as the nuerological strength component of DHT and other steroids is no longer present. So yea, save it for pct and post cycle

have fun w/superpump bro - that shit is nasty, makes you gassy as hell. Gaspari hasn't had a solid product in a long ass time.