Craziest thing you have seen raving?

After a rave I once watched these kids in the parking lot walk around and ask people to help break into their car. They came over to my friends and I and were like can any of you help us? My friend said he could but he'd have to see their ID first and then the registration in their car once he broke into their shit with a clothes hanger. They got sketched out, walked away so we figured they were just trying to break into some dude's car or something.

Why not just call AAA ya know or a locksmith? No, these kids took a tire iron they borrowed from someone, and decided to throw it though the back right window, and somehow this kid managed to bust the window and make it through the other window on the other side, breaking both back windows and setting the car alarm off. The kid found his keys inside the car and drove off with two broken windows.

I went to one last year, There was this one guy i spent about an hour watching, he'd sit down, take something twitch, stand up, shudder and walk in a circle.

He ended up taking too much of something, and was convinced he was a monkey, The ambos had to use a banana to get him in the back of the van so they could look at him.

Pillthrill said:
Mean yeah, she was doing something wrong, but I mean there should be a little understanding that she was FUCKED up,

If thats how u think i feel bad for ur boyfriend....:\

na, really tho I rememer the first time i smoked crack i was doing it with dope(heroin for all yall backwards asses who think dope is weed) at the same time i was barely just turned 16 and the guy i was rockin with kept tryna get me to kiss him and shit he wanted to fuck and wouldnt leave me alone i jus kept tellin him to get the fuck outta there....and i was beyond fucked up but i still wasnt fucking no strangers u feel me

...I was so cracked out i wanted to walk barefoot becuz i didnt want to make no noise, and i was tryna do this inside a crack house with dirty needles n shit on the floor, BARE FOOT, now THAT is a stupid decision while youre high... (BTW, i didnt do it i got some sense and realized i should wear my shoes becuz it was more important to not get HIV than to be quiet becuz im too paranoid off the crack that i think everything makes too much noise lol. )

but .suckn a random guys dick while rolling aint even close to that, that is beyond a 'i was high and stupid im sorry' thats way too far gone to even begin to justify.....idk that is jus how i see it....

i wish i had a story to add to this thread but i aint never been to a rave..

not the craziest thing but pretty funny pic.

390530.jpg

Somebody let off a firework at the last rave I was at, they were swiftly found and kicked out, facing the wrath of all 400 of us. Fucking chavs pulled a knife, there was only a handful of them but they didnt leave easy !

This isn't too crazy, as much as...funny. But anybody in the Brooklyn rave scene will know this guy, Kevin Carpet! He is a guy who likes going around to raves, and will wrap himself in a carpet and lay down in front of a door, a bar, or a stage so people will step on him. Apparently he enjoys it, like a fetish. I've said hello to him a few times, very cool cat, very mellow and down to earth.

I was at a club about a year ago and I thought the main room was the inside of an oil tanker and was a massive rave with 10,000 people. Was pretty cool but a bit confusing.

me having a three sum and some 2 girls and me and 2 girls next to us doing the lady fuck thing then joining us the most awesome sexual experience in my life

A heavily pregnant lady dosing what appeared to be GHB/GBL in plain sight :!

I've witnessed an extremely drunk Jesus dancing with himself.. And later in the night there was a Chinese dude in his 50s casually dressed, handing out roses.

Trippy as balls while rolling

was at a doof once in a large warehouse with an out-door area, there were 3-7' phosphorescent paper mache mushrooms with all sorts of other black-light sculptures around, this was probably in '99-2000, in Texas, with Orange Tulip and Red Octagon pills. The Art Of Trance had just began playing a live PA set and i was soon to black out for that experience.

the last thing i can recall was amongst the make-shift-mushroom forest, there was a short buff dude whos biceps were like the size of my head, probably military in his mid-40's. he was only wearing his underwear, standing still flexing the whole time with this delighted shit eating grin while all these people surrounding him were breaking open glow-sticks and pouring the "glow juice" all over him.

=D