• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Crack Problem using BIC

irishjunkie

Greenlighter
i ve smoked cracked most ways you can.

My choice is UK way we'd pipe Ash then crack.

Problem I have i want a big hit so I put decent size rock on pipe and lets say first I use the bic.... For sake of explanation say my inhale is 15 seconds . The bic doesnt burn it all lit in that time while I'm blasting.

Now when I use a jet. I get but I feel I'm wasting or burning it.

I never understand the way ppl smoke like a smoke taking drags , so I dont wanna go down that route. I like to blast it once...

Any one any tips TIA

Last edited:

Problem I have i want a big hit so I put decent size rock on pipe and lets say first I use the bic.... For sake of explanation say my inhale is 15 seconds . The bic doesnt burn it all lit in that time while I'm blasting.

I never understand the way ppl smoke like a smoke taking drags , so I dont wanna go down that route. I like to blast it once...

Any one any tips TIA

I don't understand what you mean by "pipe ash then crack".

Do you mean youre smoking it like this:

I have a bit of a crack problem myself.

495654355-IMG_20240505_160620802.jpg

Last edited:
Im on it and I feel fine...Not one hit I did today,but yesterday it was a different story.

Well... just remember if start doing stuff like selling your computer for crack you know you've got a problem.

Any one any tips TIA
a Bic lighter is plenty hot enough. are you inhaling before you get smoke? Imo jet lighter is overkill. most likely crack the glass.

I don't understand what you mean by "pipe ash then crack".

Do you mean youre smoking it like this:
These
In one of those with a gauze the ash to cover the holes, crack on top. Its the way most ppl prefer to do it in UK and Ireland

Thanks for replies

When i use a torch i know ive got it all cas you can feel a change in the inhale. I cant feel that with the bic type lighter and im definitely wasting some. Dunno what im doing wrong, F**k it ill just keep torching

I feel a blow torch lighter you waste more then just a open flame lighter. I find a torch lighter burns it to quick causing less vapor.

I personally burn it into my glass then cool down. And then warm up the guass till smoke starts then I quickly start smoking or inhaling softly and slowly keeping the flame a little bit away from the guass so they don't touch and this way I always get the best bang for my buck.