• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Crack Cocaine Cooked Really Strange Today

RexLuther711

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Earlier today I bought a $40 of cocaine from a dealer i know. I cooked it into **HARD** and it was pretty good. After going out to a rave I decided to buy another $40 of soft to cook into hard once again. This time the strangest thing happened, the hard was green (like very strongly GREEN). What could have occured here? I have never seen this before. I had some MDMA earlier but that's not what's going on, I wasn't tripping THAT hard.

Is it some kind of adulterant?

*** = EDIT

Last edited:
Yeah 100% it's cut with something for that to happen bro.

I had someone do that to me before. Fire bolivian flake first time then larger amount and it had glucose or some kind of sweetner in it. Turned bright orange in my pocket before i even got back with it. Then it just went to goo when i tried to cook it.

What is the proper ratio between baking soda and cocaine when cooking crack

1 gram of cocaine to 250mg baking soda is what i always did and it worked perfect every time.

Coke and soda in the spoon (crush up the coke first so its powder), enough water to cover it.

Heat the spoon. At first it will bubble then froth up into a big white mess. You need to heat from one side to the other etc until all that stuff that frothed up is gone and you are left with just oil on top of the water. That oil is the crack.

Then take a coin, a key or some other metal object to sift the oil off the spoon and onto a piece of cardboard. Let it dry. Then once it's dry you can smoke it.

There are several tutorial videos on r/crack and r/cracksmokers on reddit.

I've heard you sprinkle the baking soda in till it stops reacting
Yeah, that's what I was doing before. People keep telling me to put it all in together. I figured that when it stops reacting it's over but then again there is the chance of getting soda stuck in the oil.

I'm not sure either way.

Yeah 100% it's cut with something for that to happen bro.

I had someone do that to me before. Fire bolivian flake first time then larger amount and it had glucose or some kind of sweetner in it. Turned bright orange in my pocket before i even got back with it. Then it just went to goo when i tried to cook it.
I'm pretty sure it was some weird adulterant too. I spoke to the dealer and they said their supplier also got complaints regarding the cut in that batch. It was just so weird. I had never seen it go green like that before and I was rolling on Molly so I had to take a photo to make sure I wasn't just tripping out.

Thank you for the replies, all of you. I appreciate your input. I brought the green crack up to a third party, friend of mine, and they were blaming me ("you probably did something wrong when you cooked it"). I really didn't think that I could somehow accidently turn it green.

Turns out that batch got a lot of complaints and I was compensated for the green stuff. I'm kind of curious to know what turns green (like saturated, vibrant green) when it's cooked up like that.