• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Covid-19 . Is it true it just survives 3 Days in air/ on your Dope?

I've been sharing somewhere between 10 and 15 spliffs per night with a broad cross section of humanity forever, but specifically since I quit my job last December.

There's no way I haven't had covid, but no tests here so nae bother lad

Well if our election goes the way I think, masks and testing are going to be ostracized right out of existence publicly anyway, at least here in the US. God help us all.

Im only on prescribed pharms and not at all an expert in "chasing the dragon technology" 🐲 👀.
But heat should kill the virus really fast, Corona viruses don't like heat.

Read more here:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/this-is-the-temperature-that-kills-coronavirus/ar-BB14CyVm

Good luck be safe!
Use gloves, use hand sanitizer,
use a mask when with many other people!
Thanks!! 👍
I am just shocked by News, a bomber shot a few people in my City tonight but the bomb he had strapped was a dud. Crazy!!
Yeah, i guess chasing is ok. Dont want to snort infected dope and put viruses right where they can multiply fast. Stay safe and healthy too!! I hope you dont have to suffer on supply cause of Covid-19. Lockdown here started today. We have a horrible veeery right wing party ( Ibiza Scandal. You heard maybe?) that say there is no virus, its all a lie and hold protests deliberatery wearing no mask. What a risk to take just cause someone who desperately needs to get voted for money says so. Natural selection perhaps.

It’s all about the spectrum. High uv spectrum bulbs installed in hvac system will kill airborne virus and pathogens. It’s been done for years. That spectrum will burn skin. Low uv is what the handhelds use. Takes longer but won’t damage skin. The Chinese have toilet seats and faucets that utilize uv for prevention
Wudbutcher, you really know what you talking about!! Thanks for your input!
I remember these being discussed in a hydroponic Forum for Phytospora infections like pythium spores in recirculating systems. These lights cost around 300$ but arent used much except in big grow ops for supermarket veggies where nutrient levels are constantly monitored cause they tend to precipitate manganese and some other vital micronutrients. You wiĺl know that.

"Recent research evaluated the survival of the COVID-19 virus on different surfaces and reported that the virus can remain viable for up to 72 hours on plastic and stainless steel, up to four hours on copper, and up to 24 hours on cardboard. This research was conducted under laboratory conditions (controlled relative humidity and temperature) and should be interpreted with caution in the real-life environment." - WHO Apr 7, 2020

I think that research was from the early days - most recent studies has it surviving at least 28 days on most surfaces.

I wonder if "surviving" means "can still infect". It's a motherfucker if it can sit there for 28 days and still infect you - tho the latest idea is that it spreads through air rather than from surfaces.

I wonder if "surviving" means "can still infect". It's a motherfucker if it can sit there for 28 days and still infect you - tho the latest idea is that it spreads through air rather than from surfaces.

From the article and what I've read elsewhere, it seems it's really quite unlikely that you'll contract it from surfaces. You're far more likely to get it from people coughing, talking, sneezing etc around you. The Aussie study was also conducted in the dark (UV destroys the virus) and was conducted using non-human secretions/mucus (there are white blood cells in mucus that would combat the virus).

Ehhhh, I think there's an element of fear-mongering/clickbait here.

From the article and what I've read elsewhere, it seems it's really quite unlikely that you'll contract it from surfaces. You're far more likely to get it from people coughing, talking, sneezing etc around you. The Aussie study was also conducted in the dark (UV destroys the virus) and was conducted using non-human secretions/mucus (there are white blood cells in mucus that would combat the virus).

Ehhhh, I think there's an element of fear-mongering/clickbait here.

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real !!

Not in every case but, however, needs to be sorted out !!

Thanks!! 👍
I am just shocked by News, a bomber shot a few people in my City tonight but the bomb he had strapped was a dud. Crazy!!
Yeah, i guess chasing is ok. Dont want to snort infected dope and put viruses right where they can multiply fast. Stay safe and healthy too!! I hope you dont have to suffer on supply cause of Covid-19. Lockdown here started today. We have a horrible veeery right wing party ( Ibiza Scandal. You heard maybe?) that say there is no virus, its all a lie and hold protests deliberatery wearing no mask. What a risk to take just cause someone who desperately needs to get voted for money says so. Natural selection perhaps.

Reality is getting more and more weird, Covid-19 seem to bring everything to it's extreme, people are forgetting how to act, screaming like hysterical babies throwing tantrums getting angry because they have to use masks and their smooth sailing and extravagant vacation plans did not work out, and poor them, etc.

The pandemic will pass we just need to stay calm be careful and endure. We should be happy it's not worse then it is!

Politically Im not sure if I should go all out "tinfoil-hat-online-warrior" or stick my head in the sand & hope that it all cools down at some point. 🙃

Many people who have never experienced a real crisis seem to have a hard time now with Covid-19. I have observed really strange behavior amongst people since the pandemic started.👀

"The Ibiza Scandal" ha ha sounds like a good nightclub...😎

The fact that people in power are sometimes very corrupt making shady secret deals and using underhanded tactics does not come as a big surprise to me. Just read: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince or any historical document about politics and power.

But I must say the journalists exposing this type of high-level corruption stuff are unusually brave, feels like most journalists now days are not interested in taking their responsibility aka "to write about real issues", they usually write anything except what they are actually supposed to be writing, and if they have to report on some real issue it is usually very brief.

But I could be wrong I must confess that I stopped reading the news, it's mainly garbage and often makes me more anxious and Im tired of being anxious, and I don't believe I can save the world by going out and protesting with 10 other people in a square somewhere in a city, completely ignored by media and everyone else who don't give a shit as their human-rights, freedom and democracy is slowly being stripped away...

And then we have all the "Conspiracy people" over-reporting on theories without real evidence, throwing slanderous accusations around and connecting dots that don't exist, making it very hard for serious journalists to approach certain subjects with out being ridiculed.

My only hope is that the kids will see through all the manipulative garbage being peddled and as the old generation dies out, they will naturally reform things for the better. We have the technology and resources to create a perfect utopia, but yeah...

Uvc does kill viruses and bacteria its been used in the aquarium trade forever. Though it'd take more than just scaring your gear with it youd need to have it over it for a good 5-10 minutes

Yeh, that was my point.

Also:

Last edited:
Wudbutcher, you really know what you talking about!! Thanks for your input!
I remember these being discussed in a hydroponic Forum for Phytospora infections like pythium spores in recirculating systems. These lights cost around 300$ but arent used much except in big grow ops for supermarket veggies where nutrient levels are constantly monitored cause they tend to precipitate manganese and some other vital micronutrients. You wiĺl know that.
Actually, just saw on tv last night they’re selling a collapsible box that you put your phone in and kills 99.9 % , including corona, in 30 seconds. Rechargeable with USB. 30 bucks

Actually, just saw on tv last night they’re selling a collapsible box that you put your phone in and kills 99.9 % , including corona, in 30 seconds. Rechargeable with USB. 30 bucks

Doesn't your bog standard hand sanitiser do the same without requiring recharging and for a fuckload less than 30 bucks?

Call me a cynic...

Remember, it’s not the wattage that kills( or grows, for that matter) it’s the color or spectrum. LED lights have reduced suspicious electric bills worldwide, while making gardening a little less stressful too.

If I can spread my dope out, zap for 30 , can’t be a massive heat increase as with microwave,( see how long your phone lasts in the ole amana) , seems worth a try.