Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Could/can i make an alcohol cigerette?

KemicalBurn

Bluelight Crew
this seems like the only forum where this would fit...

I was thinking about this last night...what would happen if i got a cigarette (or some tobacco), soaked it in absinthe, allowed it to dry; and then smoked it???

Would it get me drunk? remember its absinthe (68% alc.)....or would it just affect the taste??

So can you smoke alcohol?

edit: fix spelling errors

I resisted the small amount of amusement I'm sure I would derive from encouraging you to burn your fucking face off, because somehow I feel that the pleasure would be fleeting. Furthermore acts of mindless violence are what is destroying the world & as an individual I am struggling like all of us towards the light.

Therefore I cannot in good conscience allow you to attempt such a dangerous enterprise. Simply put; Alcohol is flammable.

The way it seems to rush up into your nose when you smell it, the shadow of vapors one sees rising off or pouring out of high proof alcohol are both testimonies to the fact that it is a highly volatile substance.

So, in short, while not ingenius, you're alcohol cigarette idea is somewhat flawed in that were the dangers not so obviously discernable, the immediate ignition of your desired intoxicant would render such an invention pointless.

Finally, were you to successfully dry your cigarette to completion there would be no Alcohol present.

You may be interested in this method of administration: ;)

Alcohol Vapour

It has been posted in the forums before but this fad seems long dead =D

You may be interested in this method of administration:

Or this

bogey1.jpg
bogey2.jpg

From here

soaked it in absinthe, allowed it to dry; and then smoked it???

Not to mention that by letting it dry you have simply vapourised all the alchohol, leaving you with nothing more than the most skanky looking stained ghetto smoke this side of Compton.

This looks like a more productive experiment:
http://www.blacktable.com/gillin031022.htm

Haha! Good stuff Thoth.

Anyway, I guess you can see what people are getting at - alcohol is flammable and will only evaporate off the cigarette anyway. I think you're a lot better off drinking it than any other method of administration personally :)

Screw the nay-sayers! im gonna get my nicotine and alcohol fix at the same time...check Rotten.com for before and after pics:)

I know this is not exactly on topic but i dont think its worthy of creating a new thread.

Not long ago whilst tripping... i thought about the Ultimate bachellors drink.

-nicotine
-alcohol
-sugar
-taurine
-gauran
-more sugar

I mean, they have nicotine patches, so obviously they can extract the nicotine from tabaco... cant we just put it in a drink? i know the taste will be horribly, but mix it in with the bucketloads of sugar + booze etc, it might work.

Anyway, what i want to ask is, does anyone else think this is feasable?

Why on earth would you want to drink nicotine? Its the worst fucking high on Earth.

Paulpaulpaul said:
well there goes harm minimalisation out the window

hahahaha!!!
this thred is awesome! i love it!

but Alcohol is a horrible substance, why would you want to?

Human Psychopharmacology: Nicotine and Caffeine

A typical cigarette will contain approximately 9mg of nicotine , of which 1mg is absorbed by the smoker.

Toxicity

The acute fatal dose of nicotine in an adult is estimated at just 60mg (i.e. 0.06 of a gram)! So nicotine is clearly a highly toxic substance. However, death from nicotine overdose is not common for a number of reasons. Firstly, smokers "self-titrate" to a level of nicotine that is comfortable to them. Secondly, most of the nicotine present in a cigarette is destroyed as it burns. Thirdly, if swallowed, slow gastric emptying and the fact that much of the nicotine is ionised by the stomach's acid delay the gastric absorption of nicotine. As a consequence, vomiting caused by the central effects of the initially absorbed fraction generally removes much of the tobacco that is left in the stomach. Clearly this acts as a degree of protection from the acute lethal effects of the drug. The onset of symptoms of acute nicotine poisoning is rapid and includes nausea, salivation, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhoea, headache, dizziness, disturbances of vision and hearing, mental confusion and muscle weakness. Changes in the cardiovascular system follow leading to collapse and terminal convulsions. Death results from respiratory failure.

Source

damn! my bachelor drink!
another plan for the circular filing cabinet.

In Japan (I've seen, and other places I assume) you can buy drinks containing nicotine. I haven't tried one personally.

BigTrancer :)

I'v tryed smoking a cigarret soked in alcohol before. the alcohole I used had allot of pot leave soaked in it . after the cigarret dryed I smoked it and got as stoned as hell but not alcohol effects at all

All the creativity here... Why there isn't some bluelight endorsed alcohol/cigarette/bachelor drink hybrid, i'll never know!

Because... the ethanol (alcohol) in the liquids soaked into the cigarette evaporates at room temperature, usually before everything else dries out enough to burn (and therefore smoke)...

BigTrancer :)