• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cop steals pot, bakes brownies, and calls 911 "because he's dying."

Dipshits probably made an entire batch of brownies out of dank, ate one each and thought, "gee I don't think I took enough" and ate a couple more. Cops do not know anything about the drugs they are screwing people over. Always made me chuckle that they have a cop teach elementary kids about drugs.

i won a medal in D.A.R.E for an essay on how i would never do drugs i read it in front of the school at the dare graduation it really trips people out when i tell them that story hahahah

So... funny. Seen this a while ago, love how he ask for the score in the middle of the 911 call.

I am sure this has been posted before. It is certainly old news. Stupid cop though! Haha.

Sorry, I have a cut and dry way of saying things. Believe it or not, I don't mean any disrespect. <3

weed.jpg

they should of said hey look a cop smoked and he is fine the next day so there is nothing wrong with it woo!!

LEGALIZE

under cover agents can even use drugs on the job sometimes.

I think they can only do that when they feel they're in a life-threatening situation.

[edit: meaning a situation like their mark has a loaded pistol in his hand, cuts up a line and says "enjoy."]