• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cooking with marijuana

note... tossing weed into anything without extracting the THC is pointless. it does nothing.

if you just eat the weed, it's also a waste as there in no THC entering your blood.. it'll get destryed in your body as it's not water soluble...

cook it into OIL... not butter. OIL is part of the recipe for Brownies any damned way. Enjoy :D

You realise butter and oil are the exact same thing- fat. They are just in different states.

The reason people use butter is it conjeals once cooled and butter can be used in alot more things than oil can.

Oh and I reccommend using shit weed. Its a terrible waste using good weed cos 1# The return isnt as good and 2# U arent smoking it, part of what makes good weed good is the smoke.

roliepolie said:
note... tossing weed into anything without extracting the THC is pointless. it does nothing.

if you just eat the weed, it's also a waste as there in no THC entering your blood.. it'll get destryed in your body as it's not water soluble...

what are you talking about dude? didn't you read the rest of the thread?

Recipe for Download

There is no equal to the better butter, if we're talking strictly weed. Anyway, I've uploaded a recipe that I'll use in making brownies, cookies, cakes, etc. Just use the butter instead of oil or whatever it calls for.

Also, anyone ever tried "better coffee"? Try dropping some buds & seeds into your coffee filter the next time you're in the mood for java. It's quite an experience.

Peace.

Attachments

• recipe for butter.pdf
    43.7 KB · Views: 129
Hash Cake Recipes?

Hey

I was just wondering if someone could give me some recipe's and walk throughs for making a decent hash cake? :)

Im crap at baking at the best of times, so im in need of some help!

And how much cannabis should be used, so u can feel the effects, but not over do it so it tastes like you are eating soil?

Cheers

Ste

I second all the suggestions to make an oil or butter infusion with the weed first. One of the best ways to make weed food is to cook it into oil and then use the oil in one of the betty crocker cookie mixes(if you are lazy... which you probably are :) ). But NOTE that pouring hot oil into a mix with chocolate chips will cause them to melt and you will get chocolate cookies, not chocolate chip cookies. Also, you can add like a capful of kahlua or spiced rum for a nice flavor. If you don't want your cookies to smell of weed, melt some chocolate chips down and dip the cookies in them so they are completely covered in chocolate. It'll help them store longer too!!!(works great, I've done it)

i really like mixing a finely chopped gram of dank with a packet of chicken noodle soup; cooked together the taste is actually very good.