• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Continus morphine sulphate ER

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I have these extended release morphine sulphate tablets called continus I've just crushed three 10 mg pills and sniffed them how strong are these and what dosage should I use whe. Crushed has anyone any experience with these

I have these extended release morphine sulphate tablets called continus I've just crushed three 10 mg pills and sniffed them how strong are these and what dosage should I use whe. Crushed has anyone any experience with these
If they're like the ones I had they have a wax like additive and will congeal when wet. Put some on your tongue to test it before you go snorting and make a mess out of your nose

If you are opiate naive, 10 to 30 mg of MS is commonly used to treat chronic pain. The Clon will potentiate it a bit, most likely. I'd start with 10mg to see how you react, and if necessary, add after an hour or so. Nothing dangerous, per se, with entry level doses like that, but 20 or 30 mg can hit reasonably hard depending on tolerance, if any. As always, be careful mixing benzos with drugs like MS. It's potent, as you know.

If you are opiate naive, 10 to 30 mg of MS is commonly used to treat chronic pain. The Clon will potentiate it a bit, most likely. I'd start with 10mg to see how you react, and if necessary, add after an hour or so. Nothing dangerous, per se, with entry level doses like that, but 20 or 30 mg can hit reasonably hard depending on tolerance, if any. As always, be careful mixing benzos with drugs like MS. It's potent, as you know.
I have a tolerance from past heroin use but not a lot part of the reason I'm using these as no injections or smoking I've taken 50 mg spaced over 2 hours with the 1 mg of clonzepam and one 300 mg pregab will probs not go any higher as I can feel it subtly but want to be careful maybe tomorrow will dose higher

If it's those mofos that cone in grey when they dosed 100mg then be very cautious. If you don't get any advice how to make them IR (I never could abd that's why my tolerance skyrocketed earlier than it should have) - take them whole and enjoy pain relief, the morphine itch and long legs. Be careful cause MS Contin tabs can fool you and do you. Take care and listen to all good advice other people are providing. They are right. Hope you have relief soon.

If it's those mofos that cone in grey when they dosed 100mg then be very cautious. If you don't get any advice how to make them IR (I never could abd that's why my tolerance skyrocketed earlier than it should have) - take them whole and enjoy pain relief, the morphine itch and long legs. Be careful cause MS Contin tabs can fool you and do you. Take care and listen to all good advice other people are providing. They are right. Hope you have relief soon.
Hey I think the pills you’re talking about are the M-Eslon 100mg morphine pills. So I have no evidence for this whatsoever and couldn’t find anything online about it but simply crushing the beads into powder does not ime convert it into IR. My friend and I are convinced there’s some black magic opioid fuckery going on but the coke method does indeed work for them much like OxyNeos. Weigh the total amount of beads for the amount = 100mg of actives and divide by 10 for the amount per 10mg to make it easy to dose. Take the amount you need and fold it under a piece of paper. Crush with a big spoon till it’s powderized. Then dissolve it in a little bit of Coca Cola and let sit fully submerged for 24hrs. The acidity will act like stomach acid breaking down the extended release mechanism leaving you with IR morphine in a coke solution. Hope this works for ya, sorry if I’m not supposed to bump a thread a few months old I’m new to bluelight so just figuring it out <3

Without tolerance (and without the benzo and pregabalin which both potentiate opiates) I'd say 60mg are a good starting dose. You will feel euphoric and relaxed but not yet nodding out.

If these are the pills containing waxy beads like those I had in Europe then you can extract crystals for snorting by pouring the beads into a tablespoon, adding some water, heating it up with a lighter until everything is dissolved, then let it cool again and discard the wax layer, evaporate the water and voila, morphine crystals.

MST when I used to get it wasn’t worth snorting it. I usually got 100mg coated pills and after removing coating and crushing them they would really clog up my nose, but it got me high for sure, not as much as 100mg of pure powder morphine.

I would say without tolerance most people hit sweet spot somewhere between 50 and 200mg when taken orally, while anything over 100mg will probably produce nausea and certainly a very, very strong nod.

MST when I used to get it wasn’t worth snorting it. I usually got 100mg coated pills and after removing coating and crushing them they would really clog up my nose, but it got me high for sure, not as much as 100mg of pure powder morphine.

I would say without tolerance most people hit sweet spot somewhere between 50 and 200mg when taken orally, while anything over 100mg will probably produce nausea and certainly a very, very strong nod.
People without tolerance hit sweet spot with 50mg codeine,dihydrocodeine or tramadol, with 200mg they are usualy high as fck. I remember when i was younger 200mg ER tramadol made me almost vomit, sweat and after about 2 hours i was superhigh for 10 hours.

200mg morphine for opioid naivne person Is HUGE And DANGEROUS dose.

I thought sweet spot with opiates means getting high as fuck for most people, and 50mg might be enough for a very skinny person with no prior experience with opiates. I started my morphine journey with 100 – 150mg snorted or oral and even after years of use kept it below 400mg.

I think even without tolerance 200mg divided in few doses trough day, even if snorted, is “low” enough to avoid vomiting (not if you are prone to opiate nausea) and for being able to function (by function I mean not just laying on bad nodding) but yeah I would be more than happy to have “just” 50mg per day as even much lower than that works wonders for pain, few times 10mg per day would make most people pain free at first.

It sounds like you're dealing with controlled-release Morphine.

The "continuous-release mechanism" is not uniform throughout pharmacy. There are different systems used by different manufacturers. Some mechanisms are easier to "beat" than others. Beat means turning the continuous-release into an instant release. In simple terms, this most often entails turning a two-dose unit into a single dose. Morphine is a drug given every 4-6 hours under normal circumstances. This makes an MSContin viable for 8-12 hours. I think we all probably get what's being said here.

Morphine has a poor intranasal bioavailability. It is generally more effective when given via the oral route. This is a pretty rare quirk in terms of wider Opioid pharmacology and virtually all other drugs of abuse for that matter. Generally, an intranasal dose is more potent, often by a factor close to 100% when compared to the oral route. Morphine is unique in this way. There is really no good reason to insufflate Morphine.

Next, when you're talking about an MSContin, you're likely going to be dealing with further issues regarding the ultimate bioavailability of the drug. MSContin is not the worst ou there, but it's a fairly rugged mechanism compared to say, crushing up an Adderall XR (beads). The larger particles not fully pulverized by crushing (smaller than the naked eye) are going to interfere with a fast and efficient absorption through the mucous membranes. It's not a huge problem, as whatever isn't absorbed will slide down the throat over several minutes or hours, so you'll get it, but this whole notion inferferes with your original desire to get a faster stronger hit from your drugs, which this thread seems predicated upon.

I'm always throwing out rectal administration as a possibility and Morphine is a drug with a lot of supporting arguments in favor of rectal administration. You will get a higher bioavailability, probably higher than oral administration (there is some conflicting information, I don't feel comfortable posting specifics until I read some more). You will also be getting a faster hit, fairly similar in speed and potency to an insufflated dose

At any rate, I would stop insufflating them. In short, Morphine is poor insufflated even in good circumstances and you're dealing with a further problem with the continuous-release mechanism from the pill.

I did both MST and pure powder and agree it’s hard to “beat” MST extended release. I never cared for snorting pills but pure powder is another story, while I still often did it orally (convenient and lasts somewhat longer), snorting it might have same BA but it sure kicks in faster/different/stronger, so if I got my hands of pure powder I would take more than 100mg orally but wouldn’t consider snorting line bigger than 100mg and would rather start with 50 - 60mg. So, at least for me, with morphine snorted vs oral comes more to how fast and how it hits than to BA/efficiency.