Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Conserned for Friends!!

the_man

Bluelighter
Hey, My friends always want to over do it. They went from doing 1 pill to doing 3 pills the next time. Cause they always want that BIGGER peak and they have only dropped 2 times.
One of them has never done speed B4. And she is planning on doing half a gram (uncut goey)then 2 pills all in the one night. Having the goey first might i add!!! WONT LISTEN TO ME!!!
Im just conserned cause i hook them up so i feel responsible if anything happens. what do use think? should i say something or just let it be?

just give them enough to have a lil fun, like insted opf half a gram, make it 2 points or one point and 2 pills, hold the second one, and give it to her if u think she needs it, then give it to her after the event if she doesnt!!! might be a way to help, or or if gets bad, dont sell hook them up so to speak!!!!!1
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

Firstly, it's not particularly wise to say you traffic in illicit drugs, online or otherwise. :)
Other than that....you might want to consider educating your friends as to what happens to their brains on MDMA. http://www.dancesafe.org/slideshow/ is a good start, either show it to them or absorb it and regurguitate it to them later.
However, when it comes down to it, it is their bodies. Ultimately it's their choice.
Having said that, if they're going as hard as you say and are as inexperienced as you say, it's probably going to happen that something will happen to scare them into treating their drugs with more respect.
ie a bad roll and such.
The same thing happened to my friends, I did my best to get them to take it easy but the thing that really got them to go easy was a mate completely freaking out off some speed bomb and feeling like he was going to die for a solid four hours. And this was well into Saturday afternoon mind you.
Now, of course, this is not a good situation but in all fairness, no one was hurt and it got the message through.
What you can do now is be there and try your utmost to stop bad shit happening but if it does, be there to help out and make sure no one fucks up severely.
Hope this helps! Please ask for elucidation if you wish.

Yer i try and tell them about the damages but you know people think they know the world until something bad happens.
Touch wood i have never had a bad experience, well nothing were i thought i was going to die or whatever. Cause i take care of myself and whats going on.
I think ill just have to keep an extra closer eye on them that night.

Well it is their bodies and their choice
but when it comes to the crunch and something does goes wrong
How bad are you gonna feel ?
may sound harsh but it's wise not to sell them that much, seeing as their new users too
not wise at all

Your friends are morons. Try shaming them out of such ridiculous thoughts. Perhaps you could make them feel embarrassed over the fact they are so new, know nothing about it and want to face things head on.
Seriously, does she know that a point or two is the usual intake of speed, maybe she thinks its like weed. Half a gram and a few pills and she's headed for over stimulation.
I'd hate to see these fools drinking vials of acid for their first trip.
fuckin idiots.
[This message has been edited by Plague Bearer (edited 12 September 2001).]

Dont your friends realise the dangers in over doing it??
I think you should give them all the facts there is too know maybe after that they might calm down.
Goey is a really dirty drug, i hate the shit.
A lot of people get really hooked on that stuff!!
My nose is for breathing air, not anything else.
Hope that helps.

Does your friend know the strength of the speed? Half a gram may simply be way too much for anyone.
If they are insistant, at least try to get them to take the speed first and only have speed for the night. One of the rules of polydrug (ab)use is 'know what each drug does first and you are comfortable with it, before combining them'. This would be wise for speed. Very wise.

Half a gram sounds painful and combined with no tolerance makes it even worse... When people don't listen to reason it's probably best to control what you give them. I remember someone doing that to me way back...totally unnessacery though, took my third pill off me (no wizz for me but):/
it's better than your friend having a bad experience and scaring them straight
smile.gif
. Alternatively, show them what overdoing can do in requiem for a dream. Even though it's beyond what most of us casual users will do it'll make her think
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by lo_lo (edited 12 September 2001).]

Don't u talk to your friends? They may be stupid fucking idiots bound on a course of self-destruction, but as their friend with knowledge of what is happenning, you have an obligation to help them out.
Whether it is cutting the shit, or refusing to sell her more than 2 points is up to you. But if you don't do something, and educate your numbnut friends, then well where does that leave you?

It kind of comes down to this:
"If your friends over-do it, and they get themselves into trouble by doing too many chemicals... will you feel guilty? Will you feel bad for them? Will you feel responsible for causing it, or not taking action when they wouldn't listen to you?"
If the answer to those questions is YES then make a stand. If you don't sell to them and they want to make their own mistakes they can always get drugs from elsewhere. BUT if they do, they only have themselves to blame.
If the answer to those questions is NO (and I don't think it is, because otherwise you wouldn't have bothered asking this question) then really it's neither here nor there.
Perhaps the other option if they are hell-bent on getting bent is just to be there for them and catch them if they fall.
You can only give people so much advice, after a certain point they have to take responsibility for their own actions. To retain the moral high ground however, you must not contribute to the problem.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

If you do sell to them and they die, you will be held criminally responsable for their deaths.
Fun huh?

Hey i really think you have a responsibility to stop these inexperienced people harming themselves.
You should only sell them what you think they are capable of handling. Take a stand, and they will realise you know best. If you say "no, that';s too much for one person in one night etc" then go ahead and sell to them you are sending mixed messages.

I was just wondering how much u drop, cause if U are having these ammounts of drugs its any wonder they want, and think they will be ok but if u dont have these ammounts you should just point that out to them. And also the fact that drugs are for enjoyment and enlightment, they are not for destruction. And if they do drop these ammounts tell them how fucked up it is and what it is doing to them while they are coming down. cos they will definatly be coming down after those ridiculus amounts. And tell them noone will think they are cool for doing so. Because it is those people who do not take drugs and still rock this world, they are the true party animals of this scene.
Drugs for enchantment and personal enhancement.
( stole this saying off crazeefee)

Education is the key word, I always make my friends sit down and read about what they're putting in their bodies and the effects, both the feelings they will experience and the harmful side of it, not only the dangers (i.e OD, bunk etc) but also what it actually does to their poor brain. They think I'm totally anal at first but many have thanked me for it.
I'm known for being one of those annoying poeple who tells others that they've had enough, even to the point of chatting to whoever it is selling (luckilly it's usually a mutual friend) and telling them not to pass on anything.
I've seen some nasty stuff and I try to look after everyone I know (I have this awful mothering instinct that I just can't shake) but I'll never be a hyppocrite about it. If they choose to continue after they've been educated, I won't interfere unless I really feel that they're beyond the point of reasonable thought.
I'm lucky enough that my friends respect what I say and hardly ever go against what I have asked of them. However they also know where I have been with drugs and take it in stride.
I have seen a friend rack up immediately after the funeral of a mutual friend who OD and, ulitmately if they want to continue to do such things, you can't stop them. However you can educate them and remove yourself from the chain of events.
Unfortuantely if she won't listen to you, there's not much you can do. If you don't hook them up, they'll find someone else if they're dertimened enough, and at least you know that you've (hopefully) tested what they're taking.
See if you can sit your friend down and get her to read some of the facts and educate herself a little bit, at the very least on understanding what it all does to her and how to minimise the harm caused to her brain.
Good Luck.
Kitty
[This message has been edited by PsychoKitten (edited 14 September 2001).]

I wonder if negligence is applicable. Omission of action that could have been taken to avoid the death happening? ie. You could have prevented it but chose not to.

Problably not because he has no duty of care.
[This message has been edited by Soma (edited 15 September 2001).]

man just tell her to snort 1 point at a time, after 1 she wont want any more for quite a while, let her pop 2 pills and then relise shes just wasted them.