• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Conquering GAD anyone want to start their journey into curing this bullshit disorder?

hofosho

Greenlighter
hi guys I am looking for people who are willing to conquer their mental disorder
i've been dealing with sevevre GAD for about 8 month and recently i've been put on medication because i became depressed of alot of stress and anxiety

but after alot of research i realized this disorder can be cured 100 %

so I am looking for people who are willing to start a journey with me
to recover from this

so i am wondering if anyone wants to start a support group so we can share our fears and conquer them ( these thoughts can be rational and irrational )eventually without medication ( any )

panic attacks, anxiety disorder, depersonalization disorder, agrophobia, i believe they can be beaten without mind alterting medicines

and we can also save alots of money! what is therapy all about at the end? just talking to them about our fears, irrational thoughts, obsessvie thoughts, scary thoughts or whatever! !
we can do this among ourselves and pull out an therapuetic value in this
peace! message me!

You are absolutely right. And at least in my case, nothing but drug use causes the physical symptoms of anxiety to manifest. I never had an anxiety attack in my life until I tripped on acid and smoked weed in the same evening. That night I felt as though I were having a heart attack, my heart thumping what felt like 400 times a minute. The experience recurred multiple times from weed, and then alcohol and caffeine started also leaving severe anxiety in their wake. My solution is sobriety!

You are absolutely right. And at least in my case, nothing but drug use causes the physical symptoms of anxiety to manifest. I never had an anxiety attack in my life until I tripped on acid and smoked weed in the same evening. That night I felt as though I were having a heart attack, my heart thumping what felt like 400 times a minute. The experience recurred multiple times from weed, and then alcohol and caffeine started also leaving severe anxiety in their wake. My solution is sobriety!

There are plenty of people out there who suffer with anxiety without ever touching drugs.. Staying sober will definitely help tho!

I agree. It is better not to start the dependence on anti-anxiety drugs. It is often hard for people to get off such medication later and detox services often become a necessity.

I think yoga, meditation, and exercise is pretty much a cure all. Also, omega-3 fatty acids have been used clinically to treat depression and anxiety.