congratulations OverDone!

villian

Bluelighter
you are an excellent choice for moderator! congratulations man! <3

woot!!!

good shit man.

we still gotta meet up sometime before i go away.

Congradulations OverDone.
I dont think ive ever seen you wright one negative thing to anyone b4.You always have something nice to say and i know you will be a great mod.
NICE :)

There needs to be a balance between good and nice. Too nice and your going off the deep end of truth and honesty. Too mean ur on the right path. FUCK I shouldve been moderator not YOU!!!

Well, Villian beat us to it!
Welcome aboard OD!!
I think you will do a WONDERFUL job!!! <3

Last edited:
8o

thanks guys!!!! TDS is like home to me and being around so many like-minded folks just gives a feeling of warmth and comfort that is dissimilar to the drugs I used to use.

Thanks again! <3

Well done. Have they given you your supersekrit mod decoder ring yet?

Congrats and welcome aboard OD!! We're very much looking forward to working with you <3 :)

A special thanks to everyone who applied, we had some excellent applications to choose from.

Congratulations Overdone :)
I'm not entirely up on all the rubric that comes now, I think they have to get RedLeader's old TDS mod signet ring and smash it to dust and allow the dust to scatter in the wind, Then I always say some sort of nudity is involved and Ocean assures that there is none.
Then what happens next is all unclear, they take you to the springs to meet the BL oracle.
That's all first degree stuff and what comes beyond that is 2nd degree and I can not talk about publicly. I know it will be rewarding and that you will do great:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard tales of the BL Oracle and have always been suspicious. Now that I know for a fact that she exists, I am merely hoping that she is repulsive to look at.

Imagine the discomfort of being initiated with a hard-on 8o