• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News Congrats Vagabond696 and Nightrider19 !

Good looking out you two. I have a question why neither have the staff member banner by your name? It seems that some new mods get the staff title while you suckers and @Ganjcat get shafted into all of the mod work with none of the privileges. I guess you guys don’t have that ban hammer like real mods do? Oh well, I guess good luck?
thanks buddy!

Good looking out you two. I have a question why neither have the staff member banner by your name? It seems that some new mods get the staff title while you suckers and @Ganjcat get shafted into all of the mod work with none of the privileges. I guess you guys don’t have that ban hammer like real mods do? Oh well, I guess good luck?
and if you think I can't ban undesirables I invite you to post an insult to me in the cannabis section of the forum(which is where my area of expertise is)

you may be unpleasantly surprised

Oh, that is a good question. Someone might have missed something. I'll look into that.

Yep, someone missed clicking a button there somewhere, they had all the powers just not the staff member display. All good now.

I will always and forever fuck with Pete. That’s a promise. I do wish him well though over on CD, but seriously @deficiT, he’s a mod now? Dude is basically illiterate. He reminds me of Charlie Kelly from It’s Always Sunny.

Yep he is, he expressed willingness to do the job, and has been a good boy for at least the past year. We're giving him the chance to do what he can, it's a pot forum, not rocket science after all.