Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Confusing LSA experience

CowboyVittles

Greenlighter
This was the first time I'd ever tried LSA. Or any psychedelic for that matter. As a newbie, I'm very confused about what happened and hope somebody could shed some light as to exactly what happened.

I had always wanted to try psychedelics, but never had the opportunity. Due to the rarity of psychedelics in my area, one of my only options was to go to Lowe's and try my luck with some Morning Glory seeds. I bought five of the 1.5g packs of Heavenly Blue. There were roughly 50 in each pack. I ate all of them for a first dose of approximately 250 seeds.

12:30 - I read the packages for any labels warning about chemical treatment of the seeds, and couldnt find anything stating that they were chemically treated. I concluded that they were safe to consume without the distilled water and dish soap washing process and proceeded to eat them straight, thoroughly chewing them into a mush and holding it under my tongue for a few minutes and swallowing. This was followed by eating a bowl of yogurt.

1:00 - Decided to turn on the TV to pass the time and wait for the trip to kick in. As time passes, I think I can see some things shifting, bending, and popping out ever so slightly. I'm talking the smallest of sensations. It might have been all in my head. Not sure.

1:30 - Lay in bed and listen to music, a bit agitated that I'm still not feeling much of anything from the seeds at this point. I remember thinking I saw 2 or 3 flashes of white light in short intervals at one point. Lights in the room were off.

2:00 - This is where it starts to get blurry. Around this time I feel that I may or may not have lost consciousness. The next thing I remember after laying down to bed is very puzzling, and sort of troubling. My arms and legs were uncontrollably flailing and writhing around, not violently enough to cause physical danger, but quite energetically. My head was frantically turning in all directions. I remember being able to "see" things, but my brain wasn't exactly able to interpret them. For example, I could look at my fan and recall the image perfectly, but during the incident, my brain couldn't process it as "my fan", I just couldn't make sense of it. I was, as far as I knew, blind. All of this went on for what felt like 15-30 seconds. However, after the incident ended, I got up and looked at the clock to find that it was 4:00.

4:00 - Gut wrenching nausea finally kicks in. I go to the bathroom in anticipation of throwing up, but ultimately it stays down. I crawl back into bed and get some well needed rest...

So, I'm not sure exactly what happened and would be very grateful if somebody could shed some light on the issue. I'm thinking that the Morning Glory induced a seizure, but I have had absolutely zero seizures in my lifetime, and know nothing as to what it is like to experience one. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Interesting, 5 packs of fresh untreated should have had you a decent trip, expecially if some weed was smoked with it. Chewing and swallowing is brave, I had done that too at times and that is the strongest way to do it, but has the most nausea. Sounds like these seeds may have been stale. That would make a weak trip. But I have no explanation for the other effects, although since you are not prone to seizures it's hard to say if you had one, and why would seeds trigger that. Although I have a friend who is epileptic and anything stimulating can trigger them. But he's had them all his life.

Glad you are feeling better. Hopefully next time is a good one.