• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Complimenting ROAs

jp117

Greenlighter
First of all, I wanted to thank some of you for helping me to recognize when my use of this substance had begun to cross the threshold from enjoyment to dependence. One thing I've come to love about this website is that it really is a place for Harm Reduction, and many of you are more than willing to issue stern words of caution when it seems as though someone might be going off the rails. Some of your comments helped bring me back to Earth and give this drug the respect and caution it is due, and since then I've stopped with multiple day binges, opting to enjoy it while the feeling is there instead of endlessly chasing it once it begins to fade. I would recommend anyone else relatively new to Methamphetamine heed the same advice. It can ensnare you quickly and sneakily, and before you know it you're consumed by it. So I give myself strict limits and make using a privilege or reward rather than a habit. When you find yourself getting high more than you're sober, you should re-evaluate your use. But anyway, I do have an actual question here.

I have developed an affinity for taking Meth orally. As most other people say, it is a more gradual up and a less intense high, and lasts a ridiculous amount of time. That being said, I know it's also easy to overdue it especially when in the past you've smoked, snorted, or slammed it. I ascribe to the "Start small" philosophy, because I can always add more if I don't get the right effect, but can't take away once I've overdone it. That being said, for those of you who like to Eat your MA, what's your protocol if the initial dose doesn't hit the spot after an 1-1.5 hours? Do you ingest more, or do as I've seen some people say, and snort small amounts periodically after the oral dose? Or do you smoke some? I'm not talking about for the purpose of carrying on a binge, but one day of use. Thanks!

When i have taken meth orally and had not gotten my desired effect, i would do a line to get where i needed to be. Ingesting more is difficult because if you need yet another correction, you're now 3 hours into your initial dose and your first dose is starting to wear off, so it's really hard to gauge.

My preferred ROA is slamming and snorting.

I just don't have a good place to smoke ATM, otherwise i'd consider that to be a good option as well. Slamming I might be tempted to load up a massive shot and easily over do it. For those reasons, i'd just do a bump as needed. Or a hit if you have a good place to smoke.

I agree with madness00 and in my heyday of meth use I was also a slammer. If you aren't where you wanna be after your given time to wait on your oral dose I would also recommend a small bump. What is your average oral dose?

Generally it's about .1g, sometimes less, depending on how I want the day to go. I think that's great advice btw, instead of loading up another capsule I will simply take small bumps. I've really tried to take the "less is more" approach lately based on some of the advice and cautioning I've gotten here.