• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Coming off of around 2 weeks of benzo, opiate and soma usage - extreme dysphoria

washingtonbound

Bluelighter
Not really much of a point to this post except to get this off my chest.. I cannot even begin to think what long term addiction is like. Anyway, I came across a connect who sold Percocets, dilaudids, somas and klonopins among other things. I spent the better part of a week on some sort of benzo or opiate, took a couple days off, felt like shit, and resumed usage for another week. I currently live with another family member and after she threatened to kick me out of the house I ceased my usage again. It has been three days and mentally I feel so terrible, constant anxiety and dysphoria, resulting in urges to self harm. I?m hoping this goes away within a week or so because it?s hard to function with these symptoms. Honestly I?m not sure if I would ever have recovered fully if I used for more than a month or so.. this stuff is really no joke.

Besides a healthy diet and exercise, what else can I do to overcome this quicker?