Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

I seen people saying they thriving on these injections. One dude was year on trinza and said it was the best thing for him and he had no side effects. Are they fucking retarded or something? How the f is that possible
They probably have severe schizophrenia, the type of person this medication was designed for. It's simply not for people who don't have severe schizophrenia.

They probably have severe schizophrenia, the type of person this medication was designed for. It's simply not for people who don't have severe schizophrenia.
I definitely was misdiagnosed. I don't have the schizoaffective that they claim. :) ❤️

Wooooooooooooooo!!! I'm back. I'm recovering. The firepower is happening.

I'll let you all know when I fully recover. I will eventually make a video. I may make videos before I fully recover.

In God's eyes I've already fully recovered. I'm just experiencing the process to full recovery. But God has already healed me. And I shall experience that full healing soon. Just like all of you. Peace and love.

Glad to see hopeful warriors here knowing they will fully recover. Fook these whining cuntzzzz that put the negativity mindset on us. Sorry just being honest 🤣
One particular guy really hurt me. Loading doses typically do not cause brain damage and I was convinced I had do do something about it and that I had to "heal my brain" with an antidepressant and lion's mane because of the things he spouted in here. I wasn't thinking like myself back then at all, my reasoning wasn't intact and I ended up hurting myself.

That, and my friend wanted me to be on a medication when I saw them because they could see I was very unwell with anxiety.
I'm proud of you. Keep up the great work. And thanks so much for sharing your recovery experience or testimony with us. Peace and love. :) ❤️

I'm just quoting this to say that I appreciate you digging things up in the old threads. You should compile these links in a Google Doc or something, or as a masterpost to be put on the front page of every new thread.

Also there are a few scattered Trinza recovery stories laying around and I think if Bojana had seen them, she might still be with us. She had Trinza, but it wasn't out of her system yet and she thought she was permanently damaged. She was probably comparing herself to the Sustenna majority. If you see anyone who had Halfyera, you should highlight them too, but I think most people who end up on that stuff are either homeless or they genuinely needed an invega depot.

One of the ways a person will know they have recovered, is their hyperness will be intact. Or, another way of putting it, their hyperness with be back. Hyperactivity may be another word for hyperness, but hyperness gives sureness to the word. If you were a person of humor, you won't feel a sedated block. If you were a person interested in philosophy, politics, religion, or spirituality, there won't be a sedated block. Your mind should be absolutely free. Your brain should have an inner flexibility. Once again you should be able to fully express yourself without limitation or sedation. You should feel as though you were never on antipsychotic medication. That's the one thing I never hear anyone who talks about recovery explain. And it's DEFINITELY something that should be noticed. But almost everybody it seems avoids that topic when discussing their recovery. And if anyone is oblivious to what I'm saying then that means either they haven't recovered or they're not in tune or in touch with or mindful of themselves. Invega will cause a feeling in the brain that will decrease. And if someone has fully recovered, then they won't feel it anymore. ❤️
I remember being very energetic last May, I even started a new art project. I was on a very very good trajectory and I ruined it.

I'm feeling my interest and energy coming back, I feel engaged with things again. But I don't feel my "hyperness" and I have ADHD. Hyperness is kind of our thing.

One particular guy really hurt me. Loading doses typically do not cause brain damage and I was convinced I had do do something about it and that I had to "heal my brain" with an antidepressant and lion's mane because of the things he spouted in here. I wasn't thinking like myself back then at all, my reasoning wasn't intact and I ended up hurting myself.

That, and my friend wanted me to be on a medication when I saw them because they could see I was very unwell with anxiety.

I'm just quoting this to say that I appreciate you digging things up in the old threads. You should compile these links in a Google Doc or something, or as a masterpost to be put on the front page of every new thread.

Also there are a few scattered Trinza recovery stories laying around and I think if Bojana had seen them, she might still be with us. She had Trinza, but it wasn't out of her system yet and she thought she was permanently damaged. She was probably comparing herself to the Sustenna majority. If you see anyone who had Halfyera, you should highlight them too, but I think most people who end up on that stuff are either homeless or they genuinely needed an invega depot.
I truly appreciate your thoughtful and heartfelt words. I definitely will do what you say or something like it. Peace and love. And I know and believe everything with you will be restored. You will experience your full self in every way that you can. God loves you, and God hasn't given up on you. :) ❤️

Im still romanticizing suicide. Imagining it as the most beautiful moment of my life slowly blooding out in silence. Thats what psychiatry does to a man. I was so happy before all of it 😉

Im still romanticizing suicide. Imagining it as the most beautiful moment of my life slowly blooding out in silence. Thats what psychiatry does to a man. I was so happy before all of it 😉
Sorry i said it after i had contact with my father. Its like any contact with people who hurted me so much makes me suicidal. Im financialy dependant on them

I remember being very energetic last May, I even started a new art project. I was on a very very good trajectory and I ruined it.

I'm feeling my interest and energy coming back, I feel engaged with things again. But I don't feel my "hyperness" and I have ADHD. Hyperness is kind of our thing.
I totally agree with you. And that's good news about the art project. I'm glad your interest and energy is coming back, and to where you feel engaged. I pray to Almighty God your hyperness returns and returns in full. I love the hyperness God has blessed me with. And God doesn't want the government or society shutting you up. You will be restored in that as well. One of your past posts you talk about the effect of the medication in someway or another silencing you. And I know what you mean. But you will be fully outspoken and in a way you will know it is fully you. This Invega medication will not win against us. We are more than conquerors and we won't give up. :) ❤️

Don't leave us bro. Your family and psychiatry win if you're gone. We need people like you as proof that you can recover from Invega and succeed in life . Who will also give hope to future blue lighters who have yet to be injected by these poisons

Bojana, we love you. So many people miss you. Your fight was not, and is not, in vain. You are still special. And I pray you are resting peacefully and joyfully. And I pray that all of your family and friends, supporters and sympathizers, are blessed and happy. God loves you, and he knows your heart. And since you are still alive in spirit, you know that, too. Peace and love. :) ❤️💐🪻💮

Don't leave us bro. Your family and psychiatry win if you're gone. We need people like you as proof that you can recover from Invega and succeed in life . Who will also give hope to future blue lighters who have yet to be injected by these poisons
TonyTonyChopper is right. You are beautiful in our sight. And it's a delight knowing you. And you should never end your life. Your life is truly precious and special. You will make it. You will win. You will recover, dear brother. :) ❤️

I totally agree with you. And that's good news about the art project. I'm glad your interest and energy is coming back, and to where you feel engaged. I pray to Almighty God your hyperness returns and returns in full. I love the hyperness God has blessed me with. And God doesn't want the government or society shutting you up. You will be restored in that as well. One of your past posts you talk about the effect of the medication in someway or another silencing you. And I know what you mean. But you will be fully outspoken and in a way you will know it is fully you. This Invega medication will not win against us. We are more than conquerors and we won't give up. :) ❤️
Oh no, I haven't done any art since July, aside from a sketch I tried to pick up and work on yesterday, but I couldn't draw a hand and it's like I forgot how to draw hands. But I drew the body of the figure pretty well, the pose was accurate even though it was a little stiff, but I've always had problems with stiffness in figure drawing.