Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Hey bud it will get better I promise. Please hold on be healthy. You will notice major changes randomly. I noticed pretty decent improvements then out of nowhere one day I woke up and it was like everything was gone in a since. I felt “normal”

Almost committed suicide 10+ times because of invega
How is ur sexual function attracton libido pleasure erection etc

Napping and adrenaline has come back at 9.5 months off. Now waiting for more emotional connectedness, sexual function(0 drive, numbness, light orgasms), and more drive and energy.

Back to normal. 8-9 hours a night.
Bro i know it may sound weird but try low doses abilify it may resolve ur sexual function fully as it raises dopamine when its too low. They forced me on 2 injections and im good sexually its mindblowing

This is like a bad dream I can’t wake up from! My only relief is when I sleep and before I know it‘s the next day and I have to suffer through it all over again.

Please tell me someone’s read all 8 threads of this forum and has seen someone truly hopeless who has recovered…

This is like a bad dream I can’t wake up from! My only relief is when I sleep and before I know it‘s the next day and I have to suffer through it all over again.

Please tell me someone’s read all 8 threads of this forum and has seen someone truly hopeless who has recovered…
I seen one dude recovered after 5 years of injections. Took him one year and Lotta fasting

A lot of people I met here last year were just like you. Some of them aren't completely better yet, but they're almost there. You'll be okay, just don't take any more drugs unless you really need to!

To anyone suffering from invega or abilify i would strongly suggest giving zyprexa a try. I have been on it for over a year after i got akathisia from latuda and have never been better. I have recovered more then 100% as i have been lifting weights for a year now and am in better shape then i ever have been. I now do 45lbs bicep curls which is way more weight then i could ever lift before.

Both invega and abilify are horrible imo. The anhedonia and sexual dysfunction from them are both as bad. I didnt get it up for about 2 fucking years because of the horrible invega and abilify injections. Since switching to zyprexa however and getting in shape my sex drive is back to about the same level as when i was a teenager.

I honestly don't even know why they prescribe shit like invega or abilify when much better options like zyprexa exist. I honestly found thorazine to be alot better then invega or abilify actually. Atleast it goes good with opiates

To anyone suffering from invega or abilify i would strongly suggest giving zyprexa a try. I have been on it for over a year after i got akathisia from latuda and have never been better. I have recovered more then 100% as i have been lifting weights for a year now and am in better shape then i ever have been. I now do 45lbs bicep curls which is way more weight then i could ever lift before.

Both invega and abilify are horrible imo. The anhedonia and sexual dysfunction from them are both as bad. I didnt get it up for about 2 fucking years because of the horrible invega and abilify injections. Since switching to zyprexa however and getting in shape my sex drive is back to about the same level as when i was a teenager.

I honestly don't even know why they prescribe shit like invega or abilify when much better options like zyprexa exist. I honestly found thorazine to be alot better then invega or abilify actually. Atleast it goes good with opiates
Thats weird cauze they gave me 2 injections of ablify and im good sexually. How is that possible

So you getting jacked while taking zyprexa? Thats wow how much mg u take

Yup i managed to pack on about 20lbs of muscle by lifting weights for a year. I am currently on 10mg's of zyprexa. I got abit of weight gain at the first but i managed to lose the weight easy by lifting weights and going on a high protein and low carb diet.

So yeah you can get jacked while on zyprexa

Yup i managed to pack on about 20lbs of muscle by lifting weights for a year. I am currently on 10mg's of zyprexa. I got abit of weight gain at the first but i managed to lose the weight easy by lifting weights and going on a high protein and low carb diet.

So yeah you can get jacked while on zyprexa
Thats nice to hear. About your sexual drive. You been on invega for one year and all cameback to 100%? I mean sensations attraction pleasure etc.

Thats nice to hear. About your sexual drive. You been on invega for one year and all cameback to 100%? I mean sensations attraction pleasure etc.

I was only given invega for 3 months then was switched to abilify injectons which where just as bad. My sex drive came back atleast 110%. I feel like a teenager again its weird. Maybe lifting weghts which naturally raises your testosrterone is helping to