Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might as well try to hold out a couple more years for what might be the Covid vaccine apocalypse,

**edit - please refrain from posting any off-topic propaganda - n3o**

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful mate, you can't talk to people like that here okay? Please be mindful of this in the future.
Careful mate, you can't talk to people like that here okay? Please be mindful of this in the future.
yes I agree 🙂he has no right to talk to people like that because he/she is not a little child anymore who have their own imagination, innocence and pureness😊🍩🧃🍼🙂🍪 in enjoying their life. And by the way I’m not good with formal grammar sorry , fix me if I am not formal and clear in my text 🙂😊

You need to learn some manners and not call random people “$ucking stupid” Invega Sustenna did a good job at knocking me out psychosis and it’s held me stable for a little over a year. It just comes with bad side effects. Weight gain and not being able to move my body fast to workout being the most prominent. So I’m looking to switch to a different AP one that’s not associated with “slow movements” like Invega Sustenna is. I’m looking to changing to Geodon and hope it doesn’t have a weight gain effect and doesn’t initiate slow movements and keeps me out psychosis. I’ve been dreaming of a weight neutral AP ever since I’ve started taking APs but the thought of going back into psychosis is very scary.
i can help you about invega sustenna withdrawal or any other antipsychotic medications . If your Interested, then email me **edit - please do not post your personal contact information on Bluelight. I have asked you to not do this before, so please don't do it again, thank you - n3o**

Last edited by a moderator:
We might as well try to hold out a couple more years for what might be the Covid vaccine apocalypse,

**edit - please refrain from posting any off-topic propaganda - n3o**
Nobody would ever thought(2019for example nov.)something like COVID would happen in the entire countries and that there would be rules to wear mask almost everywhere. Even people closest to you(2020) would keep their distance at each other and wear masks.

Nobody would ever thought(2019for example nov.)something like COVID would happen in the entire countries and that there would be rules to wear mask almost everywhere. Even people closest to you(2020) would keep their distance at each other and wear masks.
I did

Yeah we really want to keep the communications open, but there are rules. I don't like having to say this. I am less lenient than my comrade on this, too.

I will also say that the worst part of Invega for me was the restlessness. The depression was always there for me, not really caused by Invega, so if I'd taken the Zoloft then I'd have been much better.

Lots of good evidence for clozapine+vraylar/rexulti/abilify. I know that's two antipsychotics, but they really don't harm the brain that much. Sounds wrong, as they can feel so deadening, but I believe that's the scientific consensus.

Yeah we really want to keep the communications open, but there are rules. I don't like having to say this. I am less lenient than my comrade on this, too.

I will also say that the worst part of Invega for me was the restlessness. The depression was always there for me, not really caused by Invega, so if I'd taken the Zoloft then I'd have been much better.

Lots of good evidence for clozapine+vraylar/rexulti/abilify. I know that's two antipsychotics, but they really don't harm the brain that much. Sounds wrong, as they can feel so deadening, but I believe that's the scientific consensus.
I had no servere depression cuz of invega.

Its proven that brain has capability to build new receptors easily, so it seems like invega would block whole brain if brain didnt compensated it constantly building new receptors and I assume probably brain destroys blocked ones to prevent overload.

I had 5 shots of 💉💉💉💉💉 death
First few months I was a zombie / shell of myself with all the terrible effects of invega but I've gotten better gradually. Worst effects were restless feeling and not being able to enter deep sleep, not feeling a high with cannabis or a buzz from alcohol. 6 months offvega pretty big doses of psychedelics didnt work either.

Been 14 months since last injection and I'm happy to say sleeps recovered maybe 80% (still feel groggy mornings) no longer feel like an invega zombie. I've tripped 🚀 off relatively small doses of shrooms (1-2g) I've been buzzed off weed and overall quality of lifes improved noticably.

I'm young guy and don't live a sedentary lifestyle so I don't get how this drugs taken so long to recover from but after 6 months It felt like I was screwed now I'm finally where Ive wanted to be.

First few months I was a zombie / shell of myself with all the terrible effects of invega but I've gotten better gradually. Worst effects were restless feeling and not being able to enter deep sleep, not feeling a high with cannabis or a buzz from alcohol. 6 months offvega pretty big doses of psychedelics didnt work either.

Been 14 months since last injection and I'm happy to say sleeps recovered maybe 80% (still feel groggy mornings) no longer feel like an invega zombie. I've tripped 🚀 off relatively small doses of shrooms (1-2g) I've been buzzed off weed and overall quality of lifes improved noticably.

I'm young guy and don't live a sedentary lifestyle so I don't get how this drugs taken so long to recover from but after 6 months It felt like I was screwed now I'm finally where Ive wanted to be.
How did you feel month 4 and month 5 ?

How old are you.

How did you feel month 4 and month 5 ?
4-5 months off I think I felt a little more energetic, focus was slightly improving but at that time Invega was for the most part still in effect.

Has it been 5 months since your injection?

Hey guys, a little update on me, I’m doing good! Can’t really complain to much in fact I don’t complain at all really, it’s rare that I think about invega now a days I just focus on my music and my family and girlfriend which is nice. My life is a lot different then before psychosis, in someways it’s different and in others it’s worst and some ways actually better! I’m on abilify 180 mg and I gotta say if I had to live my life like this for the rest of my life suicide would not be an option like it was on invega. My point is I’m pretty damn content. I get anxiety sometimes when standing in one spot which is the worst side effect of abilify but was way worst on invega. I am also a little numb but it’s not unbearable at all it’s just not as colourful of a life as before meds which is alright because it’s still pretty damn stimulating! I haven’t started work mostly because I’m working on music so much and I feel work would be hard on me.. it’s weird when I’m doing a job I like such as writing, producing, playing music I get so much done but when it comes to cleaning my room I have a hard time haha.. I’ve always kind of been like that but it’s definitely a bit tougher being on abilify doing this kinda stuff opposed to being off I’d imagine. I released my first single the other day and it’s called simple times, it’s on Spotify and by Lobotomyeyes.

If anyone listens I hope you enjoy, I talk a little about my stand on god, money, being numb and maybe having schizophrenia in the song. My main goal in this life is to spread awareness of people like you guys struggling with this illness or medications and if I can help in anyway than I will through what I know best which is music.
Time is a healer people, I was on invega for 7 months and my last shot was trinza so I know your suffering, I will never forget this experience unfortunately but I do believe it made me a much stronger person..
cheers,
-kyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.