Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I take them because I had a relapse and anhedonia is pretty strong on them too and this is what bothers me..is not like on invega but i can definitely feel the side effects of them, muscle spasm, tiredness..trying to stay stong tho’

No, I take them because I had a relapse and anhedonia is pretty strong on them too and this is what bothers me..is not like on invega but i can definitely feel the side effects of them, muscle spasm, tiredness..trying to stay stong tho’
Yeah I've heard that pretty much all antipsychotics have those side effects. It's fucked up. Be strong mate <3

Yeah I've heard that pretty much all antipsychotics have those side effects. It's fucked up. Be strong mate <3
I was on other antipsychotics before Invega and they don't compare to this. This is stronger. Other meds side effects disappear this feels permanent so far

Anyone taking abilify and/or zyprexa/olanzapin in pill form? The struggle is real too with them..🤦🏻‍♂️
yeah i take abilify inconsistently .. it got all the same side effects that invega got just less worse overall. i read that seroquel in low dosages doesnt target dopamine

Last edited:
yeah i take abilify inconsistently .. it got all the same side effects that invega got just less worse overall. i read that seroquel in low dosages doesnt target dopamine
how many mg u take? i take 20mg abilify mornings and 10mg olanzapin evenings and sukks so much i wake up fucked up but from next mont my psychiatrist decided to start tappering off olanzapin from 10mg to 7.5mg and it’s a good thing but this slowly reducing the dosage procedure sukks too cuz’ i want to be free from zyprexa as soon as possible lol..

how many mg u take? i take 20mg abilify mornings and 10mg olanzapin evenings and sukks so much i wake up fucked up but from next mont my psychiatrist decided to start tappering off olanzapin from 10mg to 7.5mg and it’s a good thing but this slowly reducing the dosage procedure sukks too cuz’ i want to be free from zyprexa as soon as possible lol..
i take 5mg when needed.... 20mg is way too high of a dose go take 5mg instead and drop the olanzapin. Olanzapin is also too high 5 mg is the proper dosage.
I would never take 2 AP drugs .. one is enough

Last edited:
I was on other antipsychotics before Invega and they don't compare to this. This is stronger. Other meds side effects disappear this feels permanent so far
same here tried numerous ones .. invega is by far the worst

i take 5mg when needed.... 20mg is way too high of a dose go take 5mg instead and drop the olanzapin. Olanzapin is also too high 5 mg is the proper dosage.
I would never take 2 AP drugs .. one is enough
i see what u mean..indeed they are high, but this is also my 2nd psych.episode and i rlly from all my heart don’t want to have another one..my psychiatrist said that i’m not schizophrenic tho’ but tappering olanzapin to 5mg is a must indeed anhedonia is too strong and i have a fucking urge to pee when i wake up and sleep is weird too tho..weird dreams sometimes, and waking up exausted..

I was on very high dose risperidone (6mg) for 40 days in hospital and Im more concerned will I recover from it then from invega since I now have read horrible stories on reddit of no risperidal recovery after 6 years.

I was on very high dose risperidone (6mg) for 40 days in hospital and Im more concerned will I recover from it then from invega since I now have read horrible stories on reddit of no risperidal recovery after 6 years.
Man Im so f*king desperate now.

You just need to chill because on my 1st psychotic episode i was on 6mg risperidone 6-7 months + olanzapine and then i switched to invega and i still recovered. I think you will, too.

If somebody does not recover after 2 years, very probable recovery is up to 7 years. Then brain replaces all cells.
It’s not gunna work like that man. I heard of a guy who hasn’t recovered in 9 years. I guarantee you it isn’t gunna work that way

Status
Not open for further replies.